Chapter 11- An Answer Without Words

(Y/N) and Mark stayed silent the entire time during the drive back home. The driver sense the awkward tension and didn't dare to break it. Once the drive ended, Mark paid the driver and helped (Y/N) out. They turned and walked into the house before plopping down onto the couch. Mark wanted to say something but was stopped as he saw the guilty look on (Y/N)'s face. "What's wrong?" He asked, taking her hands into his own. "I'm sorry for assuming such stupid things, I know Septiplier isn't real but I still get really jealous when I see you so happy with someone else. You used to be so happy around me back when we were little and I know you don't remember but whenever I saw that smile on your face it made me fall deeper into love with you and I- "

Before (Y/N) could finish, she felt Mark's lips on hers and his arms wrapped tightly around her waist. Even though she was crying, Mark didn't mind. He held her close and kissed her passionately. After what seemed like hours, Mark pulled away and continued holding her close. "Even if I don't remember that, I know one thing..." Mark smiled, pecking (Y/N) on the lips. "Ever since we met again at the convention, I started liking you more and more. Now I can truly say that I, Mark Fischbach, am in love with you, (Y/N) (L/N)..." And with that Mark pulled her in for another kiss but (Y/N) couldn't contain her smiles so she couldn't kiss back.

"What?" Mark asked, slightly confused. "Mark, I never told you my last name. How did you know it?" (Y/N) replied. "I... I don't know, I just did... It just came to me..." Mark felt himself starting to smile as well. "Your memory must be recovering; It'll take time but who knows? Maybe one day, you'll remember me completely." (Y/N) wrapped her arms around Mark's neck and kissed him happily.

***

Scarlet- Hey, I'm staying over at Jack's for the night

(Y/N) read out loud to Mark. "Wow, it's only been a day but they seem to really like each other." She giggled. "So are you staying over or going home?" She asked Mark. "Well, do you want me to go home? I can leave if you want." Mark replied. "Of course I don't want you to leave." (Y/N) hugged Mark's torso so he wouldn't be able to leave. "Okay, I'll stay over." Mark smiled before checking the time. "It's almost midnight, we should get to sleep." Mark turned off the tv and picked (Y/N) up onto his back like always.

"So, where will I be sleeping." He asked, looking at (Y/N). She climbed off and grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers, leading him to her room. Mark saw Tiny Box Tim on her bed and smiled, he stripped down to his boxers and climbed in (Y/N)'s bed. (Y/N)'s face flushed as she quickly ran to the bathroom. She changed into pajama pants and a t-shirt before going into bed with Mark. "(Y/N)?" Mark called, pulling her close. "Hmm?" She rolled over to snuggle her face into his chest. "Can you tell me more about us from when we were younger?" He asked. (Y/N) looked up at him, placed a quick soft kiss on his lips, and thought for a moment.

"I remember we once had a sleepover like this."(Y/N) began. "Oh? Were you as flustered as you were before?" Mark interrupted, laughing softly. "Yeah..." She bit her lip nervously. They didn't say a word for a few moments until (Y/N) spoke up again. "We got stuck sharing a room but we didn't really mind, well you didn't..." She mumbled, looking up at him again. "Wow, I sound like such a perv back then..." Mark looked down at her. Even though no light filled the room, (Y/N) could still see Mark's light brown eyes.

'His eyes... They are like oceans of chocolate... I could so easily get lost in them...'  (Y/N) sighed happily. Mark let out a soft chuckle as he watched (Y/N) smile for no reason. "Hey Mark?"(Y/N)'s voice became serious. Mark continued looking at her until she continued. "W-what are we?" She asked, looking away. Mark brought a hand up to touch (Y/N)'s cheek softly and gently made her look at him. He gave her a quick kiss before answering. "(Y/N), I really like you... We seem to have quite the history as well... So I want to finally make it official..." Mark smiled down at her. "(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, his voice soft and calming. (Y/N) pecked him on the lips and snuggled into his chest. She didn't say a word but they both knew what her answer was.

So i accidentally posted the wrong chapter ._. Oops :( I just took it down

Sorry for the inconvenience~