s e v e n

I stay up all night, trying to isolate x. The eraser at the end of my pencil is at its limits. Just when I decide to leave my work incomplete and cry my eyes out, my door turns open. I stare at what comes next. No, it's not a ghost. It's Judah in the flesh. What ever made me think that the night would stay outside?

Instantly, I yell, "Get out!"

He closes the door behind him and walks into my small dorm with ease. He even takes off his jacket and sets in on my chair. His hair is pulled back and his smoky eyes stare me down.

"I just got here."

I stand up, trying to defend my sanity. I glimpse at his tatted toned arms.

"And you'll get out," I point.

He looks around my room and smirks, "Just when I thought you'd be excited to see me."

The hairs on the back of my neck shoot up, counteracting with the shivers driving along my spine. Ugh. Why can't I live a normal life? Why does he feel like he can just walk in my place? He takes note of the clutter I have around my table, not to mention the bra hanging on my closet doorknob.

"Go!"

"I'll go..." he slowly asserts, as his gaze gets darker. "When I'm done with you."

"I-I am serious!" I stomp my foot, ten times more nervous.

I'm shaking inside, but he doesn't need to know that. He strides towards me and quickly takes me by my waist.

"And it's cute," he keeps his taunting smirk.

My cheeks redden and burn up. I gasp, as he pulls me in closer. Our bodies are glued together. Judah leaves no wiggle room. His grey stare makes it hard for me to breathe. My head spins, yet goes nowhere. I look down at his chest, feeling hotter than ever. I don't know how to act under this man's full attention.

Judah leans in. I freeze when I feel his hot lips on my neck. The tenseness in my body cuts down, because his kisses are tender against my skin. I completely confuse myself, because I let him slip his hands beneath my top. His forceful palms ride up my sides, raising my shirt more and more. Feeling embarrassed to the core, I tug back down my top. He grins against my collarbone. I feel his hot breath cascade down my skin. I shiver all over.

"Wha—" I squeal out.

"Shh."

His hands decide to travel up my skirt. He pushes me up against the wall. I bite my lip, suddenly feeling lightheaded. He watches my expression. I'd be lying, if I said I hated the feeling of his body on me. I'd be lying so hard....

Suddenly, Judah presses his moist lips on mine. His hot wet tongue doesn't wait for a longer second to thrust into my mouth. The kiss burns my insides, vaporizing all the air out of my lungs.

My heart pounds too fast. Every sensation he gives me escalates. His lips are soft to the touch, but rough to the pressure. Without warning, he lifts my thigh and invades between my legs, brushing his fingers against me. My face heats up. I lose my mind.

I slap his face as hard as I can. Judah, who I'm convinced is a Greek God with spell binding powers, pulls back.

I'm breathless, dizzy, and I don't know what. My own hand stings. He looks a bit surprised, but nothing stops this guy from smirking. Nothing stops him from anything.

"That was fun," he comments.

I rest my hand over my mouth, tasting the stains he left behind on it. He pulls away from me. Suddenly, I feel cool air again. I think long and hard about what just went on. He kissed me. He touched untouched territory. I can't forgive him. I internally berate myself. Why did it have to feel so good? Why did it have to be Judah?