t h i r t e e n

♠♠♠

My eyes flutter open. I seem to have dozed off for a couple of hours. I stretch my arms and legs, wondering where Judah is.

I spot his shadowy figure through the curtains that hang down the immense windows. Wind blows them to the side, and the early morning sunlight seeps through. That's where he went to answer his phone call last night.

Last night... Now, my heart plays with my emotions.

I walk out onto the balcony. Judah lounges in a cushioned chair, smoking peacefully. His tongue glides over his bottom lip. The moisture makes a shiny layer over it. His Adam's apple moves up, when he's ready for another hit. His piercing eyes look straight ahead. I stare at his open chest rise and fall along with his long breaths. 

Dense smoke escapes his nostrils. His darkly tattoos expand every time his muscles budge. His solid abs create lines down to his waist, where the waistband of his joggers sit. My body knows how to yearn for his. I try to stop staring.

In my head, I imagine that he hasn't slept for a minute. I pass my hands through my hair. He holds a serious expression. I can't read his mind, but I'm scared nonetheless.

He knows that I'm standing here, yet he doesn't look my way.

"Good morning," I sigh.

He brings the cigarette to his lips for a last deathly drag. When he's done, he tosses it into a corner to burn alone. I guess mornings aren't his favourite things. I'm not sure what to do around him now. The last thing I want to do is generate something grave.

"Do you..." I ask, "Do you want me to stay? Or—"

"You don't really have a choice," he answers lowly, his brows creasing.

Then, his hand lifts for me to take it, to get close. I leisurely walk over to him. Judah makes me sit on his lap. My back leans into him, and he pulls me closer, pressing his palm onto my stomach. His hands rub up and down my thighs, consequently lifting the hem of my long shirt at the same time. 

My core heats up. I feel his lips behind my ear. He brushes my hair off my shoulder, before planting soft kisses there. His hands cup my chest, giving it several squeezes. The whole bit gets me slightly dizzy. My eyes nearly drift shut.

"Judah..." I gasp.

I forget what I want to say. Judah suddenly raises my left leg with one hand, while the other sneaks below me. I take a sharp breath, feeling his intrusive fingers inch between my legs. My body is on fire, knowing what comes next. I don't think I'm well prepared, though. I hug my shoulders.

His teeth start to bite down on my neck, slightly lifting the skin. His warm tongue makes a slow climb to the edge of my jaw. He continues to kiss and suck hard. My hip moves, but he only grips it back where he wants it.

His touch lands over my wet spot. My whole body trembles, overwhelmed.

"Just don't be so rough," I shudder a whisper.

Judah breathes a whirlwind on my shoulder, and lets his longest finger descend to my most sensitive part. My throat swallows hard to cope with the sensation. 

When his skilled hand pushes further inside me, my hips can't help but wriggle over his lap. He immediately growls softly in the back of his throat, feeling my wetness. He slips another finger in.

Judah whispers in my ear, "When you're dripping—it's because you want it rough, baby."

My body clenches as soon as Judah put his fingers to work. He feeds off of my embarrassment of it all, pumping faster. My head falls back and my hands grip the armrest. My hips squirm with rising excitement. His fingers plunge deep, not holding back. My lungs are already panting for air.