s i x t e e n

I knew I'd spend the night. But it's when the back of his fingers brush the thin strap of my bralette that I knew...

I try to take a deep inaudible breath, as Judah slips the other strap away. My whole body gets nervous.

I had taken off my lace dress, to change... But Judah never gave me the chance.

Judah stares down into my eyes, leading me towards his big bed. He steals the rose out of my hair, undoing my bun, and letting my hair fall.

I close my eyes, and his hot lips touch mine. The delicate feeling sends a rush below my stomach. He slightly pulls away, and pushes for another kiss. I feel his tongue skim its way into my mouth.

I don't know what it is about Judah, but I want to be with him like this more than anything else. I want to go where he's taking me—and I don't care about our differences.

My bold hands lift to hold his waist. I go on my tiptoes to have more control on this kiss. But Judah quickly takes it away, and grabs my thighs, hoisting me up onto his solid body. My mind asks me if I'm ready, as my back is cushioned onto the bed. My eyes open and bite my lips. I feel myself sink down in the bed.

My eyelids blink rapidly, because Judah's face is so close. His gaze is soft, and, for some odd reason, I feel secure in his arms.

Staring into his flawless face, I see him smile. It's barely visible, but I know it's just for me. My hands travel up his torso to his tatted chest, feeling his muscled abs. How in God's name did I end up with someone so hot?

Strands of Judah's hair sweep my forehead. I stare in his eyes, while he relaxes between my legs. My palm rests above his beating heart—his is steady and strong, whereas mine is flimsy and palpitating. I enjoy how close we are, though.

Suddenly, Judah gives my hips a quick thrust. I gasp and tense up. I must have looked uncomfortable, because he retracts a bit and smirks apologetically. I then watch him take his shirt off.

Judah forces himself to go slowly with me, like I need him to. He leans in and kisses me tenderly. I go back to closing my eyes and taking deep breaths. My hands slide to the back of neck, faintly pressing my fingertips on his spine, while he pulls off his pants.

He envelops his hands around my bare chest, trying not to squeeze too hard. His lips press into my my jaw and downward. I don't know what to do, when he reaches my collarbone.

"What are you doing?" I whisper, raising my shoulders.

My cool skin feels Judah's warm breaths. His thumbs circle around my nipples, overwhelming my sense of touch. I listen for his answer.

"Getting closer."

Without warning me, his mouth takes the place of his hands over my breast. My lungs inhale sharply, and I feel an uncontrollable throbbing between me.

"And closer," he says, going to the other one.

Breathing so heavily only makes me push myself out more. I can't even help it.

Judah's mouth takes its time devouring my skin, making me squirm. He lifts his head, leaving my chest to freeze. I pull him to me for warmth. But he decides to undress me more, reaching for my underwear.

I open my eyes and mouth, wanting to say something, though I don't know what that something is. It's hard to concentrate with his pressing bulge. 

"Can I take this off?" he asks, leaning in my ear.

I nod, "Yes."

With one hand, Judah elevates my hips. With the other, he slips my underwear down my legs. He does it slowly, watching me shiver under him. I'm afraid he might stop, because I don't seem so confident. I'd hate to disappoint him.