Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Okay so the start of the chapter has mature themes. If you don't want to read it, just skip to the next author's note.

Ruh had never felt this alive ever before. The feelings he evoked were strange and exciting. Butterflies fluttered inside her stomach as his lips trailed everywhere. He dipped her lips into a passionate kiss and pulled away. She protested but he groaned. "Are you absolutely certain?" His voice came out gruff. His eyes were begging her to say. "I can't stop if I go any further!"

"I am absolutely certain." She said caressing his cheek. He closed his eyes in relief. "I love you..." She whispered and pulled him closer for a kiss. She felt him smile between kisses. "You know I noticed, I'm bare and you're not." A wicked glint played in his eyes and he pulled her closer and worked his hands to loosen the knots all the while showering kisses on her neck.

She let out deep moan. He slipped her blouse off one shoulder and pressed his lips there. She craned her neck letting him more access.

     Read from here (Non Mature)

She sighed in pleasure, her head tinged in pain. She frowned. A head ache? By the time she was wool gathering, he ran his hand down her bare back. He laid her down, her head  hit the pillow. She opened her eyes to see him, but it was dark instead and she meet the shallow eyes of the creature in her nightmare. His touch didn't feel like his, it had green eyes. She couldn't scream for help. As it neared her, mauled her.

   "Ruh!? Ruh?!" She heared voices but her vision blurred and tears flowed out of her eyes. "What is happening? Ruh!" She heard him again but she drifted into darkness. 

  ***

    He knew something was wrong when she stopped sighing. Then she gasped for breath. Her body went limp and her hands fell to her side. His heart thudded in panic.

  "Ruh?" He called out. Her eyes were far cast and glassy. "Ruh?! Ruh?!" He laid her down and patted her cheeks. Her whole body felt wet with sweat. "What is happening?" He panicked. "Ruh?" He asked when her eyes focused on him. She looked scared and her chest heaved up and down as though she was drowning and had difficulty to breathe. He tried rubbing her arms but she had already closed her eyes.

  His eyes widened. "No! No!" He panicked and held a shivering finger under her nose. He let out a sigh as she exhaled. But it was faint.

"Guards!" He yelled.

***

   "What happened? I just heard it." Ada came barging through the corridor. It had been the first time she had come out of her chambers in a week. She said Jellal sitting on the floor miserably. His legs pulled up and his head in his palms. For some reason, his torso was bare.

  "Jellal? What happened?" She asked concerned. "I don't know, Ada. I don't know." His eyes and nose were red and his eyes glassy with tears almost spilling out. She had never seen him this miserable. Not even when his father had died, or Salim had. He looked broke.

   "They were -you know- doing it and she went limp and convulsed and fainted." Salim told her. She nodded taking in the information. "To think she is allergic to your co-" He stopped mid sentence when Ada glared at him daring him to complete it.