Chapter 36

A/N: Vote and comment! Coz only a few commented in the last chapter. It literally burst my bubble.

***

         Suddenly Ruh's day had brightened a thousand times over. He was busy settling matters that were pending in his absence. She spent the day sorting matters in the harem. Her heart fluttered whenever she crossed him in the hallways. Despite the hoard of people around, they managed to sneak glances at each other. She blushed furiously as he even managed to wink at her once. The result was him throwing his head back laughter. As all his ministers looked at him puzzled.

       She was walking frantically over to the nursery when she heard that one of Little Nadiya's playmate was sick. It worried chotti, as she affectionately liked to call her step daughter. She nearly gasped when he came out of nowhere. He had a mischievous glint in his eyes. As if a cat set his eyes on his prey.

      She backed away step by step. Her back met the hard wall. His smile grew louder. "What are you doing? What if someone sees us?" She whisper scolded him. He instead trapped her placing both of his hands on either side of his head. "I missed you." He whispered back, his face awfully close to hers. Her heart beat erratically as nose brushed hers.

        Her stomach twisted in delight as he moved closer and closer and stopped ean mere inch from her lips. She closed her eyes waiting for her sweet seven minutes in heaven. He had stopped and moved closer to her ear.

"I have a surprise for you..." He whispered. Annoyed she sighed. "I have one for you too!" She said it proudly. She regretted it, she had nothing planned.

"Fine! Let's see whose surprise trumps." He challenged her. Ruh scoffed proudly. "Oh we both know I am going to win."

"Oh!" They both heard a squeal. They pushed apart quickly. He masked the embarrassment by clearing his throat. Ada looked at them awkwardly. "You both can copulate later. I need to borrow her for now, Jellal!" She dragged her hand away. She blushed as Ada led her to the nursery.

      ***

    The loud chatter of the nursery stopped as they both entered. Children stopped pulling each other's hair and stared at the empress in awe.

"Chaos."

"Cute."

They both said at the same time. Ruh smiled at Ada, she was like this usually, irritated and spunky.

"Guess you both are going to fill this nursery soon enough!" Ada teased her relentlessly.

"Ada!" She said shocked at her words and walked away from her to visit the sick child.

"Seriously, are you planning to do it today? Were my books any help?" She asked curiously.

"Shh! Ada! There are children here!" She warned Ada.

  "So what? They don't understand it all."

    They were chatting quietly when a maid brought a message with her. The dowager queen had sent for her. Not to annoy the old woman, Ruh bid goodbye to Ada and paced quickly towards her chambers.