part three

Your POV

As I read the question, there was one that got my interest so I read it.
"Why did you start your channel?Well because I always found my self watching YouTube,it always made me happy,it distracted me from my life and made me get over a lot of stuff,so I wanted to do the same for the others."I say with a smile.
I read another question.
This one was interesting.
"Why do you believe in creepypasta,and does Slenderman live in that forest in your backyard.
I read out loud.
"Well I believe in it because,well I feel like they're real I can just feel it, but about the Slenderman thing,yes because I was sitting in my living room and it has a huge window that shows the backyard, and well I jokingly looked out the window and said oh Slenderman is here...yeah.
I'm not bullshitting you,I lost my shit, or it was just a tree either way"I say.
I finish up with the question, then I end the video,and edit it then upload it.
People have 2 more days until I start picking winners for the vidcon passes thing so yeah ! See you guys soon!" I end the video.
I walk in the kitchen to grab a cup of water,I see someone in the wood.I run to the living room and grab my camera starting to record.
"Hey guys.I was in my kitchen and I saw this dude in the woods...dear god he looks like Jeff The Killer...but shorter than I imagined.Why the fuck is he in the woods,I swear to god if this is Jeff The Killer I'm moving the fuck out,I don't wanna die.
But fangirls would probably fucking run out there yelling at him,then they would die...hehe...but really what the fuck,this better be a pran-"I stop talking as I see the guy turn around,I drop down to the floor,still recording I put the camera a little more up and I see him looking in my fucking window,he didn't see the camera or me.
I got a good clear shot of his face.I then pull the camera down and say.
"Holy fucking shit,it's him oh my god I'm going to die...you know what,fuck it if I need to die,I'll die with a fight...then 3 seconds later I'm stabbed and I didn't even get to hit the guy...hehehe why the fuck am I laughing for?!"I whisper to the camera.
I look at the window and I see him walking over to me.
I grab a kitchen knife and crawled back in my bedroom.
"Guys if I don't upload tomorrow call the cops,if I do then everything's fine.
I'm going to fucking upload this now."I end the video then run to my door and lock it,ran back to my computer and upload the video and wait for it to upload and shit.
Then I heard a window smash...the kitchen window... I put my back against the door, holding the kitchen knife in my hand.I'm not going down without a fight.
Then I hear heavy footsteps walking into the bathroom.Then he walked up to my door and tries to open it,but he failed.
Weirdly enough I wasn't scared,he started to shake the door open but it still didn't work with the door locked,and me pushing it to keep it locked.
Then he stabbed his knife into the door.I ran to my window,thank god my bedroom was on the first floor.So I open the window and jump out of it.
I run for about 10 minutes straight then I stopped.Then something slimy wrapped around my waist I turn around and see...