Part twenty-one

y/n's pov
As I slowly wake up and look at my alarm clock then slammed my hand on it than I look at the time
3 am
I put my hand on my forehead wondering why it was so early.
The devil's hour
that's the only thing i could come up with
was that thing the devil?
"maybe it was the boogy man"i whisper to myself
chuckling at myself for thinking of that
i get out of the bed and walk over to my kitchen to see a dog on my counter top eating some of my food then i see someone digging in my fridge, i blink a few times and walk back to my room and put on some pants before they see me and a f/c hoodie with some f/c socks and grabbed a hair tie and tied my h/c hair up in a pony tail (if you don't have long hair ignores this part)
i walk back into the kitchen and saw a tub of ice cream stuck on the dogs head same with the guy that was in my fridge but now he's on the floor banging his head on the wall does he not know he has hands he can use to pull it off? anyways.
the dog still on my counter smashing its head on the counter top trying to get the tub off his head.
i shake my head at their stupidity and walked over to the dog pulling the tub off it's head the dog looked surprised and started shaking it's whole body (the thing dogs do when they get wet they shake the water off themselves)
i look at the dog and saw it had red and black in its fur with a human like smile mouth...
that didn't change the fact he was scary yet adorable so i started petting him.
he started licking my hands and pushing his head in my hands after 3 minutes of him doing this and me petting him , i remember about the guy banging his head on the wall who at this point still forgot he has hands so he sat on the floor with his head hanging and his body slumped forward
i slap my forehead and walk over to him and pull the tub of his head
and same as the dog he shakes his head getting out any melted ice cream that was left.
i patted his head walk back over to the dog and the went under the counter and pulled out some dog food i got for no reason at all.
what? i was planning on getting a dog so why wouldn't i buy this stuff.
anyways i give some of the dog food to the smiling dog that even now is still standing on my counter.
i feel a pair of arms go around my waist and pick me up
"get your bitch ass hands off me you cock sucker" i yell at the guy as he lifts me up and puts me on his shoulders 
"oi cunt put me down"i say to him as i bend my head forward and was face to face with him.
well more like upside down head with normal up right head
"i'm not a cunt, you bitch and how dare you offend me and my bitch ass hands i notably love my bitch ass hand and shall forever loved them" he hits me with his come backs as he rubs his hands on his face.
i burst out laughing and so does the dog.
i see this man which for i fact i know is jeff the killer but ill ignore that fact and keep my mouth shut.
as me and smile dog what do you think i don't know my creepypasta's?
laugh our heads off jeff joins in and at this point smile fell off my counter i feel off of jeffs shoulders and jeff ended up on the counter.
this continued on till 6 am
"this was fun but me and my partner in crime shall leave now good day y/n" jeff says as he picks up smile and walks out the door and smile barks a good bye to me
this was fun but i still can't get over the dream i had who was that?
i think it was a creepypasta but which one?
i've never seen or heard of him ill have to google it later.