part twenty-six

Slenderman's POV
I sat in my office contemplating on what to do for y/n she's not meant to be this hurt, it's not supposed to hurt her so much, what ever zalgo did he will pay for it, may it be that i do it myself or get someone else to do it either way he will pay and suffer like y/n is right now.

But my main concern right now is y/n and how i would tell the cp's about this, hopefully i can figure out a way to do it.

Y/N'S POV
after i fell asleep again i came back to my dream world, it's soft and calm atmosphere wasn't there, it's soft colors were now dead and black, the atmosphere was cold and scary, it was so different from what it was.
I started walking around noticing... some kind of monsters Walking around as well,they looked like humans but hurt, burnt, they looked so dead and depressed it made me feel bad for them, as i countined to walk, i noticed one of them looking at me then it walks over to me, my wings get glued to my body purely out of fear of what this thing will do to me, it walks over to me close enough and puts it's hand on my shoulder, it's cold and burned figers wrapped around my shoulder, it looked me dead in the eyes and smiled.

"Master has big plans for you my queen, soon you shall join master in the underworld..."it said to me as it let's go of my shoulder and walk backwards into the shadows.

I felt scared yet confused about it.
I shake my head and kept walking with them, soon after sometime of walking i realized i have wings well i can fly !
So that's what I did i expanded my wings and shot into the dark cloudy sky, with the burst of energy i fly around with no problem, enjoying the wind in my face and freedom to fly through the sky.
While i do a good amount of flips tricks and other stuff.
I soon fly away from the monsters and just flew back to where i was and countined.
Soon the world started regaining it's soft colors and it's calm atmosphere.
I loved it so much...
I soon start to wake up again feeling the soft blankets on the bed and the soft cold pillow.
I sit up straight and stretch my bones till they popped.
After that i stood up and walked out the bedroom door and opened it and looked out into the hall way of a i would guess a mansion because of the long and wide open hallway.
I walk out and turn to my right to where i see a large stair case i slowly tip toe over to the stairs and look down over the railing to see it over a very large living room.
There sat a good amount of couch's for a large family, i walk backwards away from the railing to avoid getting seen and i walk back to where i was and go to the left this time, i speed walk past a lot of doors at the end of the hall there was a large dubble door i slowly walk to the door and softly push it open, to only be faced with my faceless friend sitting at his desk writing things down, as he hears the door softly Creek he looks up and relaxed as he saw me.
I open the door wider and walk into his office then shut the door softly and quietly walk over to his desk and sit down on one of the chairs in front of him, he stands up from his spot and walks over to me and sits down on the empty chair next to me he then proceeded to put his slender hand on my shoulder, he sighs deeply.
"How are you feeling child?"he asks me.
"I'm feeling much better but still hurts to move but it doesn't hurt a whole lot"i reply back to him with a smile on my face.

He nods his head and pats my head and stands up again.
Then i instantly remember the dream.
"Wait i had a weird dream"i say to him as i grab his long hands, he turns around and looks at me as i let go of his hand.
"What was the dream about y/n?" He asks while crossing his arms over his chest signalling that he's listening.
So i explain the dream to him while also throwing my hands around.

"...that's quite strange"he says as he puts his hand on his chin making it look like he's thinking to himself.

"I'll have to think about it, what the dream means"he says as he once more patted my head.
I didn't mind it, made me feel like i actually had a dad for once...my father or my mother were never really there when i needed them, only my two older siblings but they were busy a lot of the time...

"Anyways i should introduce you to the rest of the pasta's and let them know what's happened" he stops

"If you feel comfortable of course" he added on to what he said.

"Of course i don't mind" i say and lay back into the chair and shut my eyes slowly and drift off to sleep yet again not before feeling someone softly pet my head and whispering.
"Don't worry dear child your a part of the family now..."and i then completely fall asleep.