part twenty-nine

No one's POV
Y/n awakened tied up on a floor in a dark place, she was badly beaten and bleeding, her wings tied to her back so she can't use them.
She attempt to stand up but her legs didnt move they hurt y/n to much so her attempts were not working.
Her s/c (skin color) skin was covered in bruises, her h/c hair was stuck to her forehead and the back of her neck do to the sweat that covered her body, because of the hellish heat in that God forsaken basement or room, y/n still didn't know where she was but she was desperate to get out of there.
Her hands were covered in cuts, as well with her legs.
But y/n wasn't wearing the same thing she was before this mishap with the devil himself happened.
She was wearing dirty black shorts that were at the top of her knees and a white T-shirt with holes at the bottom of it.
She wore nothing on her feet she was bear foot.
Y/n sudden hears a sound come from behind her, she Attempted to turn around only to have a very heavy foot pressed against her back pushing her to the floor.
Her hands tied behind her with her wings was not the most comfortable y/n was hoping to be.
But she didn't care at that moment.

"Oh my dear your awake?"  Zalgo laughed lowly as he pulls y/n up by the throat and picked her up with no problem at all.
He raised y/n high into the air.
Y/n was gasping for air Attempting to get free from his ungodly grip but the more she struggled the more he squeezed on poor y/n's throat.
Y/n's eyes started to roll into the back of her head and she started seeing black dots again.
Before she knew it she passed out again.
Zalgo dropped her to the ground and said "I'll come back when you awake again and we can do this differently, maybe next time you wont struggle"he says as he laid her down on a near by bed and sets her down he pets her head slowly.
"I do this because i love you...y/n your mine now nothing will change that my dear..." He moves his hand away and stands up and walks back to the door not before turning around and taking one last look at y/n, he shuts the door and walks to his chair that's in that kingdom he calls home.