part sixteen

No ones POV
As slender man was getting everyone ready for the dinner at y/n's house they were ready to go after 2 hours of them screaming and complaining about dressing up to fancy but lucky for them y/n dressed up fancy too with a dress that went to her knees/thighs/feet/to the floor (giving you guys options for what you want)
It was a f/c dress she wore f/c flats/heels (or bare foot with socks if it's a long dress )
As the creepypastas were walking out the door they changed in to they're human forms.

They walk around y/n's house and they get to her front door
As y/n walked around the house making sure everything was clean and it was.

She hears a knock at the door she speed walks to the door and opens it to find Ben and Tim standing there with they're "family"
You're POV
As I open the door to find Tim and bed with his friends and dad? I guess.

"Hey you made it come inside"I say as I move away from the door to let them in the man about 7 or 6 feet tall let the rest of them walk inside
"The dining room is on the left !"I yell to let them know where to go
Thank god i have a big house or I would of been screwed.
"Hello you must me y/n"the tall man who looked to be in his 40 to late 30

"Yes that's me it a pleasure meeting you"I say
What just because I'm a cussing asshole YouTuber doesn't I don't have manners.

"No no the pleasure is all mine"he says as he shakes my hand
"Anyways shall we get to dinner and not wast time at the door"I say as I laugh a little and shut the door.
He chuckles and walk to where I said the dinning room is.
As i walk behind him.
We enter the dinning room
"Hold on let me bring the food in" i say as I walk in to the kitchen.