part thirty THE END

No one's POV
Y/n wakes up yet again she sits up this time having the strength to pull herself up.
Y/n sits there cross legged on the bed, she slowly shuts her eyes and let's the tears run down her face without a care, y/n sobbed silently, as she sat there crying, that same oh so familiar sound of a old door opening was to be heard.
Y/n didn't look up hoping not to get the soul beaten out of her once again.
She soon felt a soft hand lay on her back as it slowly slides down to where y/n's hands are she felt s soft squeeze on her hand then the hand moved to the front of her chest and the ties were off her in a matter of seconds.
Y/n's hands were set free along with her wings she stretched both her arms and wings and truns around to her savour only to see the person who's let her go was zalgo he smirked widely and wrapped his arms around y/n's stomach as he rested his head on her shoulder as y/n sat there looking at the wall as her back faced the door from where the devil himself came from.
Tears slowly flowed down her face as she sat there in a unwanted embrace from the monster.
"oh my dear are you willing to do as your told ?"
Y/n nodded her head slowly as she lowers her head.

Zlago grabs her head and makes her look at him as her eyes were still red from all the crying.
He smirked evilly as he picked her up bridal style and carried her to his bed room.
Y/n's e/c eyes widened, she knew what he wanted to do.
She starts to struggle
"No! No!! Please don't!!!" Y/n screamed as she thrashed around in panic.
"Stop moving around you stupid bitch ! If it wasn't for me you would of been sitting around unloved and getting ugly!!! Your lucky to have me !!" Zalgo screamed at her as he dropped her and pulled her by her h/c hair and dragged her close to bed, he attempted to grab her wrist but she pulled away and tried to run to the door but with her luck he grabbed her by the ankle and dragged her harshly across the floor.
"You are so pathetic, a slut who needs to be put in her place" he said to her as he slams her head against the hard tiles floor.
Y/n cried heavily as she started bleeding, her hair started sticking to her bloodied forehead.
"Keep fucking crying !! I'll fuck you up even worse!!" He yelled at her as he pulled her back from the floor and dropped her head and walked over to the door.
Y/n curled up in a ball while she sobbed and wished someone would come and save her or she would just die right there.
Zalgo had enough of y/n's crying and pulled her by the leg out of the room and into the front room where the giant doors stood.
He proceeded to pick her up and throw her across the room.
At this point y/n had nothing in her to fight back and was bleeding badly from the forehead.
Then those giant doors flew open to reveal slenderman, jeff, ben, toby, EJ, hoodie and masky.
Y/n's wish came true her saviors came.
But that wish came to late.
Zalgo grabbed her by the throat.

"Step closer and I'm slitting her throat" Zalgo threatened as he formed his razor sharp nails and holds them close to y/n's throat

"Zalgo think about what your doing your hurting someone a human! That has no part in what you have agents us!!" Slender screamed at Zalgo as the boys slowly walked closer and around Zalgo to be attack him.
Slender was keeping his attention at slenderman.
The boys were able to surround Zalgo at that point slender and Zalgo were screaming at each other both ready to kill.
"NOW!!" Sender screamed so the boys jumped at Zalgo causing him to drop y/n as she rolled away.
Slender ran and picked her up he start running at the door unable to teleport because his powers don't work in the underworld so he only had were his tentacles and his legs.
The boys were swinging their weapons at Zalgo in attempt to get a hit on him but their tries were not working.
Zalgo one one hit threw them all to the ground, he ran with a unnatural speed and kicked slender in the leg causing him to drop to floor and letting go of y/n she slide across the floor and tried to get to the door her self but Zalgo grabbed her leg and with no effort he broke her leg.
Y/n's screams reared in the whole kingdom and the walls and shook with the screams of the young girl.
Zalgo grabbed her throat.
"Say good bye to your friends princess it's going to end here, sleep tight don't let the demons bite" he said as he laughed and slit y/n's throat, she started clawing at his hand and flapping her wings in a attempt to get free and to also stop the bleeding.
But it was no use whatever she did it didn't work, she slowly closed her eyes not before mumbling a quiet "don't forget me guys...love you all..." she completely shut her eyes and her body went limp.
Zalgo preceded to open her mouth and sticking his hand into her mouth and ripping out her tongue.
The boys...everyone of them had their eyes wide open in shock and sadness toby's eyes started tearing up.
"YOU MONSTER HOW DARE YOU KILL HER...HOW DARE YOU!!!"  Toby screamed as he pulled out his axes and started running right at Zalgo only getting a long but not deep cut into he chest.
He slides next to slender who held him back.
"Oh that wasn't enough for you ? Let me try this then" he said with a evil smile on his face.
He puts only four fingers into her mouth bends them and with full force pulls down, breaking her jaw and ripping it off.
Holding it up then throwing it at ben who had to most scared face he has ever made.
He then forms he's long sharp nails and cut off her wings throwing one at slender the other one at toby he then went and put her on the ground on knee on y/n's chest as he ripped off her horns and throw them behind him where the boys stood.
Jeff and masky grab each horn and held it close to them.
He then opens her eyes lids and rips out her eyes throwing them where her tongue is at.
EJ races over to them and pick them up and puts them into a bag he had for kidneys, her eyes were her normal and beautiful e/c colored eyes.
EJ ran back over to jeff and masky
Zalgo throws her body at hoodie, he caught her body not wanting it to hit the ground.
He held her mutilated  body in his arms.
"Have fun with her now" Zalgo laughed as he open a portal and shoved them all into it.
"I hope that useless human has fun being dead" Zalgo said before the portal closed.
They were in the woods again.
They all looked at each other and so one by one they broke down crying holding and hugging each part of y/n's they got some of them with hoodie were hugging her dead body whispering silent prayers.
Slender teleported everyone into the house he have one of y/n's wings he had and ran down the stairs into the basement and after a few seconds he comes back with shovels and a stone that they could carve into.

"Let's go and bury her, to let her at least rest peacefully" slender said as everyone nodded and walked out the front door and walked a good distance away from the house, near by a tree, a willow tree the only tree that stood out from the rest dead and black trees.
Slender, jeff and toby dig up the hole where she will lay in.
After that they slowly put her body into the hole each one of them picked some flowers from round them and threw them into the hole with y/n , they then start to fill the hole up with dirty.
After a while they were done they put up the stone which had her name, last name day of birth and day of death.

"Here lies y/n y/l/n and amazing youtuber and awesome person, a kind and loving friend and daughter. Day of death October 31 0000 day of birth (add day of birth here)
May you soul rest in the garden of shadows and beauty" read the stone as they put it up and stood back admiring and remembering the good memories of her.
Her kindness.
Her beauty.
Her passion.
Her sassy personality.
She will be missed.

The boys slowly start to walk to the house and shut the door.

This is where the story would end, this is not how you wanted or thought it would end?
Life is unpredictable.
The whole house fell silent after that day.
It wasn't the crazy loud house it was, now it is a silent cage of sadness and misery.
Jeff went out killing more to cope with your death.
Ben played less video games because it reminded him of you to much.
Masky talked less because it reminded him of the chats you two would have here and there.
Hoodie left his room less and only went when there was a mission he needed to do or to use the bathroom.
Toby didn't eat any waffles because nothing could compare to the waffles you made.
EJ went our more and only to go to your grave to put fresh flowers on the grave and to talk to you as if you were sitting there listening to what he had to say, he coped like that.
Sally...oh sally she cried so much more now, she misses you so much, you were her big sister, the mother she never had, a roll model, she looked up to you, by your kindness, your love for everything around you, for you humbleness.
She cries so much wishing you would come back...but we know that's not going to happen
Slender spent his time in his office never leaving it, not to eat nor to sleep, every night when everyone was asleep he would come to your grave and stand there for hours till the sun came he would stand there with his head down as tears rolled down his cheek.
He failed you, he didn't protect you he didn't...he wasn't able to save you...he failed you he blames himself for all of this.
Laughing jack tied balloons to your grave sliding some candy with it every week.

Tell me...that i didn't die for no reason....you didn't, it has its reasons...what are those reasons?...you find out soon y/n dear, very soon...alright...you will be their angel...them...?....hush now y/n it will soon come don't worry...okay...I'll wait then...good...i hope their doing okay...they are dear, you can follow them if you wish...i know...I'm feeling really tired...rest now my dear, you'll be fine...alright good night...night dear..............