part twenty-eight

Your pov
I laughed alongside them, i then get a sudden burst of pain in my body, my knees buckle under me, and i fall to the ground, the guys surrounded me, and slender man picked me (thanks to a fellow reader i now know what slender man's name is)
"Y/n , are you okay?!" Slender says as the ground shakes.
All the boys at this point have their weapons out and are really to fight what ever is wanting to hurt me, hurt us.

Soon the floor split open, zalgo comes out of the floor, at their point the house is FUCKED.
I sigh and shake my head and not the time to be thinking about the fucking house y/n  i mentally tell myself.

Zalgo comes close to me, he sets his hand on my face.
I smack his hand off my face.

"Get your...crusty...dusty... hands off me" i say between deep breaths.

slenderMan grabs zalgo with his tentacles.

"Don't you lay a single finger on her face unless you want your head in a million pieces" he he says darkly at him and wrapped his tentacles around him and at the same time attempting to stab him with his tentacles but he fails to do it, zalgo loses slenders grip on him and slips out of the hold before getting stabbed with the tentacles.

jeff goes for to stab him, same with masky and hoodie.

hoodie 

hoodie grabs zalgo with chains while masky tries to stab him with his army knife, masky got a good hit and sank the knife into his chest deep.
Zalgo screams and pain but his roars of pain go silent as he turns into a shadow and slips out of hoodie's grip.

All of the boys try to grab him but he kept slipping away, i was still on the floor in pain and did my best to crawl away but he was still able to grab on to my leg and kick my hard in the head.
I soon started seeing black dots and my hearing went silent, he knocked me out...