part twenty-four

Y/n's pov
I open my eyes still sat on the floor, still in shock...
"Ive made a mistake... I've fucked up i shouldn't of moved..."i thought to myself
I cry into my hands.
After some time of crying i stood up and walked into my bathroom looked at myself I'm the mirror...
Horn's...blood mixed with tears flowing down my face,my eyes glowing e/c and with razor sharp teeth.
And those damn wings, black with now red tips.
I started crying again and punched the mirror making the glass shatter.
I then yell with all my lungs could.
And drop to the floor again.

Slenderman's pov
I sat in my office doing nothing.
Then I hear a scream of an angel but yet it sounded like a demon...
hybrid...
I shot out my chair and teleport in the woods and followed the scream till it stopped.
I found where it was coming from.
"Y/n..."I whispered as I teleported in the house to find the place a mess.
Everything is broken there's a burn hole in the kitchen.
"Portal from the under world...which can only mean"i say to myself thinking, then it clicked.
"Zalgo!"i yell in my head.
I then hear sobbing i follow it in the bath room to see a winged creature.
I stepped closer to it and touched it.
It snapped its head up at me, it was y/n with d/e/c (different eye color) in place of her e/c,
Her black wings that have red at the tips.
Horn's, blood and tears streaming down her face...
"Y/n...what happened"i say slowly to her as I leaned down to try and get her to stand up.
It was no use she couldn't stand up for very long collapsing every time she tried.
"Y/n what happened!"i say even more worried now...this is strange ive never felt so protective over someone so much yet something is telling me that i need to keep her safe.
And that's what I will do.
"Z-z-zalgo..."she stuttered the word out.
"I knew it..."i whisper to myself.
I pick up y/n and teleported to the forest and walked into the mansion.
All the boys and girls were either asleep or out killing I walk into my bedroom I never use and set her down in the bed and by now she's asleep getting some much needed rest.
I wonder what happened what he said to her.

I need to know...i need to protect her...she's one of us now...