part twenty-seven

you're POV
I fell into a dreamless sleep and slowly just thought about what has happened, everything....MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL, vidcon...SHIT.

I jump out of my half assed sleep and run out of slendy's office down the stairs, pass all the creepypasta's sitting in the living room, and out the door i went i run as fast as my legs will take me.
As I'm running i was thinking about what i should do for a video to apologise and one that will be quick and easy to edit.
a cover!
I get to my house and kick the door open, it was unlocked i run passed all the mess and ignoring the pain in my body.
I get to my room opening the door to see my setup as i left it, i walk over to microphone stand and grab my headphones and just set up everything, as i sigh deeply and hit record.
"Hey guys yt/n here, so i just want to apologise for not uploading for God knows how long, and to also give you guys some news, i won't be making videos for...a while for reasons i can't speak of right now but yeah, also this is make up and shit glued to my body, i had a friend do this for me so yeah ! Let's get into the song, i shall be singing, titanium.

START SONG

[Verse 1]
You shout it out, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
You shoot me down, but I get up

[Pre-Chorus]
I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away

[Chorus]
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

[Verse 2]
Cut me down, but it's you who'll have further to fall
Ghost town and haunted love
Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones
I'm talking loud, not saying much

[Pre-Chorus]
I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away

[Chorus]
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium

[Bridge]
Stone hard, machine gun
Fired at the ones who run
Stone hard, as bulletproof glass

[Chorus]
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
I am titanium

END SONG

I take a deep breath and sigh, i look at the camera.
"Well that's it guys, see ya soon" i salute the camera, then walk over to it and turned it off.
I pack everything up and sat down and editing the video, i smile and post the video.

I walk over to my bed and laid down.
Shutting my eyes as i slowly dift off to sleep.
I hear a lot of chattering but ignore it thinking it's my mind playing tricks on me.

Sally's POV
i see the girl that was in dad's room come running down the stairs she bolts for the door.

"wait !!" I scream as i run after her, she seems like she didn't hear me

"miss, please stop running !!"i yell at her yet again as i run after her with all the strength my legs had.
As i was about to collapse i feel something wrap around my torso and pick me up.
IT WAS DAD !
i see, Jeff, Ben, masky, hoodie, eyeless jack run after the lady.
Daddy starts Walking in the direction the lady ran.
He sighed and teleported into a house there stood all the Cp's in front of the door of a bed and they were all leaning against the wall watching the girl sing Thankfully the camera wasn't in the direction of the door so we were good, we all stood there in aw watching her sing, it was really calming.
She soon stops and sits down at her desk.
We all look at each other and walk away from the door into the destroyed living room with a destroyed kitchen as well.

"I really have the urge to clean this house" hoodie says as he rubbed his hands together.

"I think we should, it's also bothering me" dad says as he puts me down

"I'm done to clean" Jeff said.
Masky, ben and EJ nod.
So they all grabbed broom's and other junk for cleaning.
After 2 hours they were done.

"That's all i believe" dad says as he looks around the room.
It was completely clean.

We soon hear something, well More like some sound come from up stairs.

"I think y/n just woke up" Jeff said as he tip toed up the stairs.

Jeff went up there to check on her before they started cleaning.

Jeff comes running down the stairs while whisper yelling at us that she awake.
They all hide in different places.
Well except me and dad we stood in the living room waiting for y/n's pretty little s/n face to come down the stairs.
And sure enough she comes down the stairs.

No one's POV
As y/n walked down the stairs, she saw Sally and slenderman standing there, she gives them a confused look then she remembered what happened.
She smacks her hand over her face.

"Oh god, sorry for running out like that i remember about my YouTube channel and everything and just well ran "y/n explained as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, and pushed a bit of h/c hair out of her face and smiled.

"Are you two the only ones who ran after me?"y/n asked as she tilted her head to the side.
"Nope ! Some of the boys came running as well"Sally said cheerfully with a smile.
"Oh where are they?" Y/n said as she looked around the room, then all of a sudden a few head peek out from different spots in the room, y/n starts grinding and burst out into laughter.
The boys smile at her and giggle as they come out from their hiding spots, joining slendy and Sally, and stand next to them.