part twenty-five

Slenderman's POV

"Y/n... you poor child having to suffer when you didn't ask for it,
You didn't ask to be here, you never asked for any of this.." i say as i slowly stroke her head as she sleeped, she looks so peaceful, so calm, i move from her head to her face i love and care for her, i move  bit of hair out of her face and looked at her skin, it's been turning grey, they're just patches of grey on her face.
I softly stroke her cheek, as she slept, i could feel she felt comfort when i was doing that so i countined.
I sigh deeply, as i shut my non existing eyes for a second, i felt a hand on my arm, i open my eyes and see y/n with a broken smile as she held my hand on her cheek.

"...it hurts so much to even breathe..."she whispered softly.
I wipe some of the tears that starts falling from here eyes with my thumb.

"I know child, i know, but you'll be okay, don't worry it's going to be alright" i said softly to her as i countined to wipe her tears away.

"What did i do...what did I do to deserve this... why me..."she cried
quietly as more tears fell from her eyes.
All of a sudden she sits up and hugs me, as she cried harder on my shoulder.

As any father would do i let her cry out her pain and softly stroked her back while rocking her back and forth.
She soon falls back asleep, i sat there like that just feeling the pure love and care i felt for her, as if she was my own child.

Jeff's POV
I was fighting with Ben after he pushed me out of bed because i was "cuddling him" and so here we are fighting.

"BRO ITS NOT OKAY TO DO THAT THO" Ben yelled

"DUDE I WAS ASLEEP I CANT CONTROL WHAT I DO WHEN I SLEEP"i yell back at him

"BRO COME ON"Ben yelled once more

"BRO"i say back

"BRO.."Ben yells back but more softly

"Bro?" I say as i open my arms

"Bro" ben says back as he nods his head while walking over to me with his arms open too

"Bro..."I say as we "bro hug" (I just cracked my fingers all at the same time, IT WAS SO LOUD LMAO)

"Bro..."Ben says as he wraps his arms around my torso.
And I wrap my arms around his shoulders, and just stood there for a bit.

"ARE YOU TWO GOING TO KISS NOW !?"we hear Sally shout.

Me and ben let go of each other and looked at the door way of the living room, there stood, Sally, jane, Nina (i fucking hate Nina) clockWork, Zero,nurse Ann, nameless, judge angel and lazari, Kate the chaser, suicide Sadie, scarecrow, cherry Pau, korbyn, jinx, Lulu, stripes, laughing jill...all the girls.

Jack and Jill are holding each other while laughing like the insane pieces of shit they are, Nina walks over to me with Jane as she was laughing and Jane as well, Jane Pat's me on the back and says

"Oh man Jeff ! You two were so close to kissing, you should of gone for it !" She laughed and so did nina.

At this point Ben was gone, so i run pass Jane and Nina, while getting past the girls, nameless tried to grab me but fails, so do the rest of the girls and i run up the stairs and hear sobbing coming for slendy's room, i sneak over to the door and check to see if everything was okay...slender was holding, someone, she looked like y/n but with wings and just more...broken.

Slender rocks the girl in his arms as he sat on the chair next to the bed.

I softly knock, and peeked in, slendy's didn't even look up so i just walk in and sat on the bed, and watched him rock the girl in his arms.

He looked like he was holding her so gently as if she was so fragile that he would break her if he held her to tightly.

"Slendy?" I say softly to him while touching his shoulder.
He didn't respond.
I sighed.

"I think it's best she lays in the bed she probably need her rest" i say to him.

He softly nods his head as he sets the girl down in the bed.
He stands up and walks out the room, i follow after him, feeling like i needed to do something to help him even a little bit.

"Slender man?" I ask

"What is it child..."he asks as he picks his head up and looks at me.
I look at him and open my arms signaling if he want a hug.

He instantly and wraps his arms around my whole body and puts his on my shoulder.
All of this is happening and I'm not standing on the floor anymore, he's to tall to lean down to hug me so he picked me up.
So wanting to comfort him i wrap my arms around his neck and patted his back softly.

Few minutes of us standing there hugging, he let's go of me and puts me down, and wipes his eyes that he doesn't have.

"I shall let everyone know about the situation soon, just don't tell anyone about this alright?" He says and asks
I smile and nod my head.
He proceeded to walk to his office and shut the door behind him.
I sigh and walk to my room and lock the door and just passed out on my bed.

We'll be fire proof...my youth...