Chapter 17: A Priest Knows All The Best Sins

Warning: This chapter has erotic 'adult' content. I really don't know how else to put it but consider yourself warned.

I'm sorry if this is not what you expect of me as a writer but I like to broaden my style and the characters do have a life of their own, I have to allow them to make their own choices.

~~~

A Week Later

~~~

My life was just one giant ball of frustration at the moment.

My grades were in the process of going downhill and it wouldn't take long to pick up speed.

I'd smoked about a pack of cigarettes in just three days and I only had one thing on my mind that I just couldn't get rid of no matter how hard I tried.

Gerard.

As ashamed as I was to admit it I wanted him, badly.

It wasn't just some crush anymore either. It wasn't me playing some game of trying to get him interested in me, this was serious.

I wanted him, I wanted him bad and in every way possible.

Every time I thought about him my brain went fuzzy and my heart started beating faster.

I shouldn't want a priest, should I?

No, it was wrong, the things I've thought about him. It didn't matter to me whether I was asleep or awake, he was the only thing on my mind.

I wanted-needed him to rip my clothes off and just flat out have me. I didn't care where or when it was, I didn't care if it was on a bed of friggen roses or in the church attic.

It didn't matter what he wanted to do, I'd agree to it no matter what.

I've done it once so there's gonna be none of that awkward virgin stuff in the way.

Losing my virginity, yeah that's a scene I'll never care to repeat for as long as I live.

"Lainey, what's the matter?" Iris asked, looking from her mobile phone to me, concern in her eyes.

I was in my dorm room, it was about eleven at night and if was lights out time school wide.

We were supposed to be going to sleep, getting some shut eye, having a snooze, whatever other fucking terms they have for it.

I'd been acting weird for the whole night will all the things I've had on my mind and there was no doubt I'd be freaking Iris out right now.

God damn it this situation is so fucking ridiculous, it's like I'm an addict and Gerard is my drug of choice.

That's the only way I can describe how I feel about him.

I'm not sure if I might be in love with him or just simply want Father Way to get into my pants. The only thing I was positive about want how much I wanted him in me.

"I'm fine I'm just occupied by my thoughts." I mumbled, sitting up and tapping my fingers on my legs.

There was one horrible thing about being in an all girls school, where you had to share rooms.

You never got any time to yourself, if you catch my drift and there's nowhere to do it around here.

"What would you say is the worst of the Seven Deadly Sins?" I asked her quietly, forcing myself to stop the pointless leg tapping I'd started.

"Anger's pretty bad, lust is too I guess. I don't know, it depends. Why?" I shrugged, looking at the floor and trying to think of a response that wouldn't end up as 'I want to screw the school priest.'