005

:: DAY THREE
—9:04 AM KST

YOONGI : ...

TAEHYUNG : you okay? [ hands him a cup of coffee, which yoongi ignores ]

YOONGI : ...

TAEHYUNG : ...yoongi? is something wrong?

YOONGI : [ just turns his head away, refusing to speak to taehyung ]

TAEHYUNG : [ sighs quietly out of frustration ] i know that you've been stressed quite a lot these days, but if anything is bothering you, you can talk to me, y'know?

YOONGI : [ quietly ] ...you wouldn't want to.

TAEHYUNG : [ places his hand over yoongi's cold one, trying to comfort him the best he could ] do you want me to call namjoon? if you're not feeling well, of course.

YOONGI : n-no, it's fine.

TAEHYUNG : um...do you want some cake? would that make you feel better?

YOONGI : i'm fine, but thanks.

TAEHYUNG : seriously, is something the matter? was the performance a few nights ago too much for your throat? i'll make you some honey tea if you—

YOONGI : [ snaps ] i said i'm fine. are you fucking deaf?

TAEHYUNG : [ freezes, his face falling. he took his hand back, standing up from the chair next to yoongi ]

YOONGI : s-sorry.

TAEHYUNG : ...

YOONGI : n-no, stay.

TAEHYUNG : [ sits back down, setting coffee down with him. looks at coffee that yoongi left untouched ] yoongi, drink this coffee. please.

YOONGI : ...you didn't do anything to it, right?

TAEHYUNG : yoongi, i make your coffee every day.

YOONGI : [ narrows his eyes in suspicion ] you didn't...spike it with anything, did you?

TAEHYUNG : [ scoffs in disbelief ] yoongi, are you—seriously, what's wrong with you?

YOONGI : you wouldn't believe me if i told you.

TAEHYUNG : [ puts down his coffee, crosses his arms ] that's up to me to decide.

YOONGI : [ hesitates ] um...

TAEHYUNG : just spit it out.

YOONGI : i'll just...show you.