025

:: DAY SEVEN
—11:43 PM KST

CHANNEL THIRTEEN

? : the victim today is park jimin, a male who is assumed to be about twenty years of age. he is lucky to be alive and with us today. he says that he was violently stabbed at the back of a karaoke bar by an ambusher by a male with a black jacket. mister park, what do you have to say for this matter?

JIMIN : ...i was just minding my business, just out for a walk like i always do. and the next thing i know, i'm pulled behind a building, and... [ coughs ]

? : it's okay, sir. take your time.

JIMIN : i'm good, sorry. so, um, anyway. honestly, i didn't even know what was going on. it hurt so much that i went numb, and...jesus. i thought i was going to die. i passed out, and i think he thought i was dead.

? : what's even more weird, though, is that he didn't hit any of your vital spots, like cutting the artery on your neck, or any major organs. maybe this was on purpose?

JIMIN : [ hesitates, a little confused ] are you saying that i was just a prop? i was meant to let go?

? : that's what the detectives are saying, mister park. have you gotten a look of his—or her—face?

JIMIN : kind of, actually. i'm studying the arts, if i didn't mention it already. music, art, just everything in between. i kinda drew what i saw in the heat of the moment. [ raises sketchbook ] it was a male, i'm not sure about the height, but definitely taller than me; he had blonde, short hair, and his face...he wore a black mask. his face was a little round, like the cheeks you would want to squish, and his eyes weren't really that big. he also had very pale skin. his nose was a little flat, kinda wide, i guess?

? : thank you.