044

:: DAY NINE
—3:38 AM KST

YOONGI : ...jeongguk?

JEONGGUK : [ smiles wider ] yes, it's me. it's been me all along—have you liked the goose chase i've sent you along for the past week?

YOONGI : [ dumbfounded ] i...i don't know what to say.

JEONGGUK : i could say the same. i thought you were more clever than this, min yoongi. i'm slightly disappointed, of course, but...oh well.

YOONGI : well—how the hell was i supposed to know? i thought it was jin! i didn't even doubt you for one second, and it turned out to be—ugh—fuck!

JEONGGUK : ah, yoongi. you amuse me. [ laughs shrewdly ] i wasn't lying when i said it was fun, yoongi. it really has been.

YOONGI : stop repeating things. why are you doing this to me? how did you find me? why—how—i'm...

JEONGGUK : [ his eyes glaze over ] i've adored you for a long time; i was wondering when you'd finally notice me.

YOONGI : you didn't have to go through the trouble of killing people just for this. what the actual fuck do you want from me? why are you avoiding that question?

JEONGGUK : [ a faint blush creeps into his cheeks ] sorry, i guess i got a little too caught up in the moment. [ brushes off bits of plaster and rubber residues off of his face; voice turns raspier and more quiet ] aren't you tired, though? i know that these couple of days have been extra hard on you, and...oh! [ giggles quietly ] i guess it's because of me.

YOONGI : [ pupils begin to dilate

JEONGGUK : but in order to listen to me, i think you need to be...hm...restrained?

YOONGI : ...what did you just say?

JEONGGUK : [ grins widely, pulls out a frying pan behind his back, raises it over his head, ready for a full swing ] good night, yoongi.

[ a / n ] ;
Y'ALL THOUGHT IT WAS JIN HAHSHAHAAJSA have i got u shook yet