036

:: DAY NINE
—1:29 AM KST

YOONGI : you said you would be here twenty minutes later...and you said that like what, more than an hour ago?

NAMJOON : ...sorry. i didn't know you would come out here to meet me. you know i'm well off on money, right?

YOONGI : yeah, but still. the train station is not too far from where i'm staying. do you know seokjin and jeongguk?

NAMJOON : i don't really know seokjin, but i do know jeongguk. are they your new roommates?

YOONGI : yeah. but something feels eerie and off, and i really...wanted you here, i guess. you make me feel safe...wait. i-i like girls, by the way.

NAMJOON : [ chuckles ] i know that, you idiot. are they home right now? i feel like it won't be really, uh, mannerly if i came in at this hour.

YOONGI : they're not home.

NAMJOON : [ pauses, narrows eyes ] what? they're not home?

YOONGI : well...you asked.

NAMJOON : do you know what they're doing?

YOONGI : um, i don't really care. i don't want to barge in on people's businesses.

NAMJOON : what about taehyung's new roommate? that hoseok kid you texted me—or called, i don't remember—about?

YOONGI : um, with taehyung, probably.

NAMJOON : [ sighs heavily ] you idiot.

YOONGI : what the fuck did i do?

NAMJOON : [ grabs yoongi's hand, pulls him away from train station ] we're going to your house, and we're stopping those fuckers.