note.

AHWBEJFJWNAHDKA HI GUYS IT'S ALICE HERE HI OMG !! riuygbhflsajhgth !!

[ sorry in advance if i don't make sense / bad grammar is used / i sound high, because i'm actually high on the lack of sleep lol i love sleeping for two hours daily thanks school luv ya <3 ]

okay so fiRST OFF i want to thank you guys for all the votes, comments, reads, and other methods (?) of support ! i can't believe that this book got so much attention like sungifkfkg it's so trash like hOW it's literally about a creepy ass dude aka juancock who's like 'omg i lubb this dude (aka yoongay) so much i'm gonna dress up like him bc he kinda qt and kill people lol i'm so smart'

ok but anyway

Q&A SECTION : if you have any questions for me (or this book, my future works, anything in general) / want to talk to me, just comment on this chapter/leave an inline comment here and i'll try my best to get to you!

and btw i love reading y'all's comments it literally makes my day i'm so !!

i don't even know what else to write instead of a bunch of thank you's omg literally no words can describe my gratitude for yall rn you guys are my precious fav smols ily ! ur my fav beans 5ever <333

so like,, self promo time :) !

» PURGATORY . tbh this was my first bts fic and idk how it got that popular (?) but i guess a lot of you guys love horror and gore and seeing your faves die (???) but ye this one is a SAW AU so if you're into that then go give it some love <3 thanks my babies

» COMING SOON : ( so y'all won't get bored of me and also to get the hype up <3 and i actually have 50 drafted books rn and these are by far the most interesting i think i have so far )

PROPHECIES : [1/3 of the PROPHET trilogy] bts fanfiction; genres: horror, mystery/thriller // hoseok keeps having visions that flash behind his eyes or dreams that seem so vivid and colorful that it almost seems real. when he begins experiencing deja vu, he realizes they are prophecies—but some aren't meant to be told.

BYGONE DAYS : [2/3 of the PROPHET trilogy] bts fanfiction; genres: horror, mystery/thriller // jeongguk keeps having very vivid visions and dreams, and he realizes that he's re-living his past life—but something doesn't seem quite right.

SLEEP TALKER : [3/3 of the PROPHET trilogy] bts fanfiction; genres: horror, mystery/thriller // taehyung talks in his sleep, and it bothers his roommate very, very much.

LEX TALIONIS : bts fanfiction; genres: horror, mystery/thriller // summer camp can be a place to find new friends, have fun, go crazy, find dead bodies, kill people, and get chased by a murderer from inside the system. sounds fun, right?

HELL-BENT : jeongguk fanfiction; genres: action, mystery/thriller // she is a daughter of satan, and he is the son of god; what happens when she tries to destroy the world and he comes in to stop her?

SUGAR : min yoongi fanfiction; genres: humor, romance // in which min yoongi is the worst fuckboy ever and he tries to hit this girl up to sleep with her but she's like a wall ??? and he's like wtf all 488493 girls that met me slept with me without a second thought wtf is wrong with her ugh so he tries to make her fall in luv

ESCAPE 101 : bts fanfiction; genres: humor // in which seven boys meet each other in a prison, and they all try to escape.

PANDEMONIUM : namjin fanfiction; genres: humor, romance // in which it takes place in a culinary school, and namjoon sucks ass at cooking and jin is bomb asf at it, and jin is like "you know what i'm going to help you out because when you cut cucumbers they keep flying at my face jfc".

TEXT ME : exo fanfiction; genres: humor // in which a girl named jeong hana has an extreme case of senioritis along with six other boys.

CHATROOM : exo fanfiction; genres: humor // in which a girl meets six boys during summer school. [ prequel to TEXT ME ]

thank you very much once again <3 i love you all my smols <3 have a great day :)

- alice