Careful

Draco's POV

I actually roamed around Diagon Alley before going to the Flourish and Blotts Bookseller bookstore. As I opened the door to enter the store, I ran into someone and made all their books fell on top of them. "Hey! Watch it. Some people are trying get by, you know?" I barked as I tried to move around the mess.

 As I bent over and help pick up some of their books, I realized it was none other than Miss. Goody Goody Two Shoes, Hermione Granger. "Well, well Granger, how do you do?" I mocked as I gave her a small smirk. "I was fine, Malfoy and then you showed up!" She snapped as she quickly tried returning all her books neatly back in a stack.

 Watching Granger helplessly on the ground, picking up her books made me realize how kinda cute she is. As I leaned over and continuously watched her pick up the mess, I noticed all the small wonders that made her adorable; her rich brown honey eyes, the long, no longer frizzy hair that she had. It's remarkable how much she changed over the years.

I snapped myself back to reality because utter disgusted washed over me. 'Why was I thinking of Hermione in such a way?' I thought as I frowned. "Anyways Granger, are you heading back to Hogwarts this year?" I chuckled with a smirk on my face. She gazed at me with hatred and nodded not wanting to make any eye contact with me. As I picked her last book for her, I noticed it was a love story about lovers. "So, a romance novel, huh? That's the first..." I thought as I handed her the last book. She quickly got up and stomped out of the store but I couldn't just let her walk away after that so I grabbed her.

Hermione's POV

As I try to exit the scene that Malfoy had created, he got ahold of my waist and pull me closer to his broad chest and whisper in my ear "Be careful next time, Granger. I'm not going to be so nice, this is a warning, love" I flushed as he let go of me. Just as I was about to punch that ferret in the face, I spun around only to find no one behind me. 'I wonder how that bloody ferret moved so fast' I thought as I marched out the bookstore.

Ginny's POV

When Hermione and I decided to go on our own paths on finding materials, I quickly waved goodbye at Hermione as she walked into the Flourish and Blotts Bookseller bookstore. As she walked in, I walked to the nearest quill shop I could find in Diagon Alley. 

 As I enter the small shop, I picked up two hawk feather quills and paid with the money I had saved up over the summer. While turning to exit the store, I accidentally bumped into someone which made me fall backwards and land hard on my bottom.

"I'm so sorry, sir. I didn't see you there!" I apologized as I got up and bowed my head, excusing myself from the embarrassing situation. "Oh come on, Red, it was my fault running into you" The kind stranger said as they grabbed my hand from leaving. 'It's Blaise Zabini, a friend of Draco Malfoy...' I thought as I began to feel my body shake in fear.