The Party

At Hogsmeades

Hermione's POV

" So what do you want to do first? " Ginny said linking arm with me since we were partners. " uh let's go get some butterbeer? " I suggested walking to the three broomsticks. " but then y'all get drunk! " Ginny said stopping me before I open the door. " Drunk? " I said eyeing Ginny. " Me, Hermione Granger will get drunk by butterbeer? Non-sense, Ginny! " I said walking in the store . " I tried warning you, don't be complaining when you get shag by Malfoy... " Ginny said sitting next to me. " Shag by Draco?! What's up with your mind? Is Blaise naked in bed in that brain of yours? " I said teasing gin. " No naked boy is in my brain, it's concern that is in there. " gin said looking at me with worry. " don't worry, I'll only have one, ok? " I said calling for a waiter or waitress. " hi there, my name is Dante and I'll be your waiter for today, how may I help you?" Dante said getting a notepad out. "Uh.... One butterbeer please..... " I said looking at him. " Ok then, it will with you shortly. " Dante said walking away. " omg that Dante guy is HOT! " gin said squealing and now daydreaming.

What Dante looks like⬇️

" Ginny Weasely!! You already have a boyfriend! " I shouted making Ginny snap back to reality

" Ginny Weasely!! You already have a boyfriend! " I shouted making Ginny snap back to reality. " I know. Just fantasizing can't hurt right? " Ginny said as Dante came back with my butterbeer. "Thank you Dante. " I said smiling sweetly at him. " no problem miss. " Dante said winking at me playfully and leaving. Ginny let out a sigh and started daydreaming again.

Draco's POV

" thank you sir. " I said leaving the jewelry store with pansy. " ok your turn to pick a place! " I said looking around each shop. " How about we go "little" shopping and call it a day? " pansy suggested as she walked in one of the store.

~3 hours later~

Pansy was finally done shopping and we starting walking back to Hogwarts. " um pansy..... Do you really think she'll like my gift? " I asked for the hundredth time. " Yes Draco, she'll love it! " pansy said slapping my right arm playfully. " Are you sure, what happened if she doesn't like it or it doesn't fit her or it not her style?!?! " I said worrying that Hermione won't like the present I bought her. " My Dark Lord, please kill me with the death curse! " pansy yelled as she got on her knees praying. " I'm sorry pansy, I just really want her to get the best out of me... " I said as I helped pansy up. " If she doesn't like it, give it to your mom as a gift, ok? Then take Hermione to a shop and let her pick. " pansy said walking again, now entering the gates of Hogwarts. " good night, Draco. " Pansy said giving me a hug and leaving.

~The Next Day~

I had woken up by someone squealing. I got out of bed, didn't even got dressed and went to see Ginny squealing like Blaise had became naked. " why on earth are you squealing for? " I asked as I glared at Ginny. Ginny then point at a beautiful lady at the stair case. " Woah..... " I mumbled as I stared at Hermione.

What Hermione Looks like

" You like what you see, Ferret? " Hermione said smirking at my face

" You like what you see, Ferret? " Hermione said smirking at my face. " Maybe... " I said blushing that I actually answered her question. " why are you dressed like THAT?! " I asked trying not to drool. " Didn't Harry tell you? " Hermione said as her face turned red of anger. " Tell me what? " I asked suspicious as I let Hermione go on. " well Harry is throwing a party for Hermione and everyone is invited even the professors. " Blaise said as he walked in with a tux. " That scar face didn't tell anything! I bet he is still mad at me for dumping him... " I said as Hermione smilies sweetly. " when is the party? " I asked as it was pretty obvious that it now since Ginny, Hermione and Blaise were dressed nice. " in 30 minutes. " Ginny said grabbing Blaise's arm. " well me and Ginny are heading there early to help out Harry and the other professors, ok? " Blaise said leaving me and Hermione alone. " you invited the professors? " I asked as Hermione satted down on the couch. " They agreed that the brain of the trio deserve a little party for herself so yeah! You should probably go get dressed now. " Hermione said shooing me to my room.

What I look like without father!

" You done, Draco? " Hermione shouted from the living room

" You done, Draco? " Hermione shouted from the living room. " Coming!" I shouted back as I grabbed the present. " Ok, let's go babe. " I said grabbing her waist and smirking as we walked to the great hall where the party is at. We were just in time because when me and Hermione entered the hall the music started playing. " You two actually made it! I thought you too was too busy shagging that the party will be over before you two even arrive! " Ginny said laughing. Me and Hermione death stare her which made her back up a few inches. " Harry!! " Hermione shouted as she spotted him. He came rushing over and hugging her tightly for my likings. " Harry, thank you so much for throwing this party for me, you didn't have too you know?! " Hermione said letting go of him. " you really deserve it though, mione! You helped us a lot through the years so of course I have to do this! " Harry said giving Hermione a quick peck on the cheek which made my hands ball up in a fist. " again thank you, Harry! " Hermione said walking over to me again. " can we go outside for a little, I need some air. " I said fanning myself. " sure " Hermione said looking in the direction where Ron and lavender was snogging each other.

Hermione's POV

" so why do you need air? " I asked as we sat near the black lake. " so I won't get nervous. " Draco said taking a breath in. " nervous to do what? " I asked as Draco took another deep breath in. " this " Draco said kissing me than handing me two little black boxes. " Draco, what are these? " I asked looking at the boxes I was holding. " open this one first. " Draco said pointing at a smaller box. I opened the box to see two ruby and gold earrings. I gasped as it shined in the moon light, I could hear Draco chuckling as he pointed at the other box. " I bought this one so it will remind you of me. " Draco said opening the box for me. Inside it was a silver and emerald bracelet { pictures of the two present is above }. " Draco, I can't accept these... " I said as I looked at the two gifts.