We WERE Perfect

Ginny's POV

Everyone in our dorms started packing and left immediately. Me and Hermione were the last ones in our dorms. We stayed behind because we needed time to look at what we've been through. " The years has passed by quick... " Hermione said while finishing packing. " yeah, and this year is our last year too. " I said packing too. " well, I'm done packing I said looking at Hermione. " oh you can go ahead, I just need to pack a few more things. " Hermione said going to her drawers. " ok then I'll meet the boys and set a couple rules before they get TOO out of hand. " I said walking out with my bags.

Hermione's POV

I went to my drawers and took things out. While I was taking things out I saw a picture of my squad when we were in 3rd year.

" we look so young " I said staring at the picture

" we look so young " I said staring at the picture. Tears started rolling down my cheeks. " why can't we be like this again? " I thought. " We had the best year ever because I punched Malfoy.... " I thought aloud. " and now...... All that is gone, just like that. " We WERE prefect, until everything went wrong.... " I said aloud as I cried hard.

Draco's POV

" Hey Weaselette, where's Hermione? " I asked as Ginny walked in our new dorms. " she is still in the her room packing. " Ginny said as she satted next to Blaise. I smirked at the two. " what you smirking about Malfoy? " Blaise asked me with crossed arms. " oh nothing " I said as I got up from my chair. " where are you going? " the Weaselette asked me. " I forgot something in my room... " I lied as I walked to the door. " I'll come with you " Blaise said standing up. " no, it's ok, and besides you can have some alone time with Weaselette " I said walking out. Instead of walking to my common room, I walked to Gryffindor's room. As I got in the common room, I heard someone crying, I walked to the girls dormitory to see a girl on the floor, crying. " Hermione? " I said as I came to her and hugged her. " D-Draco? " she said looking to see me. " why can't you be happy to see me? " I asked putting Hermione on her bed. " Why are you h-here ? " she asked wiping her tears away. " I knew something must had happen to you, so I came to check, apparently I was right. " I said grabbing her waist to come closer to me. " Why do you care? I mean, you hated me the minute you laid eyes on me. " Hermione said laying her head on my shoulder. " I care because we're friends now and I don't want to screw it up. Yesterday when you were crying, I knew something happened. " I said looking at her. " I wonder if she knows? " I thought. " are you done packing? " I asked grabbing few of her bags. " yeah " she said as some tears left her eyes. " I need to make her smile " I thought. " and by the way Hermione, you look amazing... " I said grinning at her. " thanks Draco " she said smiling at me and blushed. " she doesn't really look amazing, more like gorgeous to me. " I thought.