The Savage?;)

Blaise's POV

" So Malfoy, it Halloween next week, what are you going to be? " I asked as we walked to dinner. " Well me and Hermione are actually going to pick each other's costumes, I hope she pick something attractive for me. " Malfoy said smirking. " so what are you picking for her? " I asked curious of what Malfoy is up to. " you'll see next week. " Malfoy said smirking opening the doors of the great hall. " So how about you Blaise, are you going to be eggs and Ginny bacon? " the ferret said smirking. " No!... I'm going as a werewolf and I think Ginny is as a vampire. " I said as I sat next to Ginny. " still couples goals. " the bloody ferret said putting his arms around Hermione's shoulders. " How's class? " Ginny said looking up at me. " Pretty good. " I said giving her kisses on her cheek. " I miss you, it not fair that Malfoy has the last class with you, taking you from ME! " Ginny said resting her head on my shoulder. " I miss you too, I know, Draco is so greedy. " I said teasing her and Draco. " whatever, I don't want your girlfriend anyways, I only want my beautiful Hermione, the smartest of our generation! " Draco said bragging about Hermione and making her blush. " True, but can she play Quitditch? " I said eyeing Draco. " I don't care if she can't do things that I like, I still love her no matter what and I won't hurt her again, I promise. " Draco said mostly to Hermione than to me. " Aw... Thanks Drakey! " Hermione said pinching Draco's cheeks. " Me and Ginny laughed and then Draco eyed us. " hey! You should probably keep your eyes on your girlfriend than on us. " Ginny said smirking at Draco. " Nice comeback, babe! " I said kissing her head. " I know. " Ginny said smiling at me. " uh hey Hermione. " a certain ginger said walking towards Hermione. " Oh hey Ron. " Hermione said coldly. " are you ok? I mean last time I saw you, you were crying, and I just want to make you sure if your ok? " Ron said studdering a bit. " yeah, I'm fine, don't worry. " Hermione said even more coldly. " Hermione!, if your really that piss at me, you should just say it! Instead of letting Malfoy defend you! " Ron said rising his voice a little. " Well I'm sorry if I'm actually over with your nonsense, I almost feel bad for that girlfriend of yours! " Hermione said now looking at Ron square in the eye. " Your such a Slut! " Ron said rising his hand to slap Hermione. " I.BEEN.CALLED.WORST! " Hermione said dodging Ron's hand. " Oh, Like what? Mudblood? " Ron said eyeing Hermione. Once Draco and me heard the word 'Mudblood', we standed up and stepped behind Hermione. " No, not Mudblood, your girlfriend! " Hermione said sitting down again. Me, Draco, and Ginny were laughing so hard, leaving that Weasely dumbstruck and mad as hell. I think, I even heard some professors sniggering too. " I hate you... " Ron said coldly, leaving the great hall. We all watched Ron leave, then turning to Hermione who was looking a little sad. " Oh my god Hermione, who knew you were such a savage! " Ginny said patting Hermione's back. " I love you SO much! Your always impressing me! " Draco said hugging Hermione. " I'm really surprised you told that wealsey to back off, good going! " I said clapping. Hermione only blushed and kind of giggled. " I need to go talk to him, I'll get Harry too, just in case. " Ginny said giving me a peck on the cheek and left.

Ginny's POV

" what's up with you, Ronald?! " I said slightly pulling out my wand. Ron saw what I was doing and pulled out his wand too. " Oh so your on Hermione's side?! " Ron shouted pointing his wand at me. " Langlock! Relashio! " I shouted, spells. { Langlock- making the person shut up / Relashio- making the person drop whatever their holding }. " Orbis, Ron. " I said making him standing still. " ammhabbbmajjanb " Ron tried saying something. " let me speak first! " I said as my face harden. " Ron, listen to your sister, beside look at you now, I bet that just the beginning. " Harry said backing me up. " Thanks Harry, anyways, Hermione has other worries so don't stressed her even more. It not her fault that she's over you and YOUR still clinging onto her. Hermione has moved on and is happy WITHOUT YOU! " I said pointing my wand at his throat. " do you understand me, Ronald? " I said pointing my wand at the ground. "Mmmhhhh" Ron managed to nodded slightly. I undo my spells expect the standing still spell. " I still can't believe that Hermione is over me already. I mean when she told me we can't be together, I was still begging for her love again and now look at her doing nothing for ME! " Ron said sighing. " Ron. Love hurts. It really does, like if someone is dying, it hurts because we LOVE them and now their no longer with us but they are in our hearts. " I said slightly mentioning people who died in the war { Fred is alive in my story:) }. " tell Hermione, I'm sorry " Ron said sadly. " Ron, I'm afraid it to late... " I said undoing the last spell leaving Ron there alone as me and Harry walked back to our tables.