The Dare Game

Draco's POV

" anything you want. " Blaise said while kissing Ginny. That's how me and Hermione relationship used to be. When I slightly looked over her, I saw her crying silently trying not to disturb the couple. As we walked into the living room dorm we saw 4 house elf cleaning our rooms. " Hi there! My names KiKi, I'm one of the house elf that will be cleaning your rooms so please do not disturb us and keep out of your rooms for at least 2 hours. " Thank you, KiKi! " Ginny said Hugging the house elf. " no problem, uh may I have your names? " Kiki said looking at us. " I'm Draco, that's Blaise, that's Ginny and this is Hermione. " I said introducing everyone. " nice to meet you all and again no problem Miss Ginny. " Kiki said as she left us in the living room. I went to sit on one of the armchair so did Hermione but 3 feet away from me and the couple shared a love seat. " does anyone want to play a game? " Blaise said looking at me. " uh sure, Blaise but that's depends on the game. " I said eyeing him. " it's fun! Trust me. Hermione do you want to play? " Blaise asked looking over at Hermione. " sure " Hermione said looking at Ginny with a death stare. " don't worry it fun but not extreme! " Ginny said clapping her hands. " ok, so the game is all dares but you can only do one dare to each other. Nothing to extreme just unexpected and you can't drop out! ok? " Blaise said finishing how the game works. " yeah " me and Hermione said in Union which was awkward since we been ignoring each other. " ok, how about Hermione goes first. I insist! " Blaise said. " ok, um Ginny I dare you to sit on Blaise's lap! " Hermione said giggling. " man, I miss her laugh and everything. " I thought watching Ginny sit on Blaise's lap. " ok my turn! " gin said. " I dare you Draco to go get pansy, bring her back here and kiss her in a closet. " Ginny said smirking at me. " Fine... " I said getting pansy which happens to be pacing around near our corridor. " hey pansy! You want to come to our dorm? " I said looking at pansy smirk. " sure! " pansy said smirking at me. I walked back to our living room with pansy and pulled her in a closet.

Pansy's POV

" what are we doing in this gross closet!? " I said trying to escape. " I have to kiss you it a dare that I can't drop out." Draco explained. " then fake kiss! " I said smirking at him. " thank god! I thought you would actually kiss me! I hate this... " Draco said looking down. " is it Hermione? " I said smirking wider at him. Draco looked up in surprise and nodded. " you have to prove her that you do love her, ok? " I said patting his head like a dog. " here " I said putting lipsticks on his face to match a kiss. " now they think I kissed you, later you can tell Hermione is was fake but if she doesn't believe you tell me, ok ? " I said hugging him. " ok, thank you. " Draco said opening the closet door. Everyone gasped but I knew Ginny and Blaise were faking, I then looked at Hermione broken hearted, I then gave her a note and left.

Blaise's POV

" I see you actually kiss her. I thought you wouldn't. " I said mocking Draco. " Shut it, Zabini! You know I had always love.... Since first year... " Draco said whimper and blushing too. " whatever Malfoy. " I said hugging Ginny. " OK Zabini, I dare you to wear a mom apron without a shirt on and cook us a cinnamon roll. " Draco said laughing at me. " sure. " I said getting up and taking my shirt off. " where I'm I going to get an apron? " I asked looking at Ginny staring at my body. Hermione was looking at her feet and whimpering. " I think I have one, you know just in case we cook something for ourself. " Hermione said then stopped. " I just remember we can't go to our rooms. Maybe later? " Hermione said sitting back down. " ok later Malfoy? " I asked. " yeah whatever " Draco said laughing at me. " Hermione, I dare you to..... " I said smirking at her.