Harry Potter?!

Hermione's POV

I ran as fast as I could out of my dorm and went to the black lake. I sat on the bench near the lake and cried. " I'm so dumb, I've shouldn't just told the truth! " I whispered mentally slapping myself. " stupid, stupid, stupid! " I said crying harder. " Draco, he did care, I've been so upset that I haven't even realize anything ... " I whispered as I tried to wipe my tears away. I stopped crying eventually and stared at the lake, seeing how peaceful my surroundings are. I looked up at the sky seeing constellations like Gemini and Virgo. I looked back at Hogwarts all pretty and calm. " No more wars. " I thought. " like how nice Mr Malfoy is and all the death eaters that was under Voldemort's spell. " I thought smiling to myself. I then saw a patronus of a dragon signaling me to follow it. I got up and ran into the forest following the dragon. I ran until the dragon stopped me in the middle of a open forest area. " Hello? " I asked looking around the pretty surroundings. It was decorated with hanging wisteria and lanterns.

 It was decorated with hanging wisteria and lanterns

I then saw a figure emerged from the trees. " Malfoy? " I said looking at him in a ripped up tux. " it's Draco dear. " Malfoy said Hugging me. " Why are you in a tux? " I asked hugging him back. " uh... Long story- short Ginny and Blaise dare me to find you in my tux and show you my secret hiding spot. " Draco said looking at me, smiling. " oh, why is it ripped ? " I asked getting my wand out mending his tux. " I had to run around the place trying to... Find you... " Draco said standing still so I can fix it. As I fixed his tux, Draco stared at me the whole time. " you enjoying the view, Ferret? " I said smirking at him. " maybe.... " Draco said looking at the sky. " thank you, Hermione. " Draco said fixing his tie a little.

 " Draco said fixing his tie a little

" you look hot... " I thought aloud then slapping my hands over my mouth. " I know. " Draco said cupping my chin in his hand. " I'm so sorry Hermione, I was being selfish and I wasn't thinking about your feelings when I was screaming at you, I'm so sorry about yelling at you, I can't live without you. " Draco said letting go of my chin. " I'm the one who should be apologizing Draco, I shouldn't just told Madam Pomfrey the truth but I was so dumb that I didn't... " I said hugging him tight. Draco then push me off him and lifted me up at least 2 feet off the ground. " don't ever called yourself dumb, your the brains of the golden trio! " Draco said putting me down. " I'm sorry. " we both said at the same time. " I miss that so much! " I said smiling at him. " not as mush as I miss this. " Draco said then pulling me in a passionate kiss. " I love you, Hermione. " Draco said pulling away. " I love you too, ferret! " I said teasing him as we walked back to Hogwarts and to our dorms.

Pansy's POV

" oh my god!! I said jumping up in front of Hermione. " can't you believe it!! " I said hugging her. " yes, I know! Me and ferret are now a couple! " Hermione said giving me jazz hands. " did you hear? Harry Potter is coming back to Hogwarts. " Hermione said smirking at me. " REALLY!! " I said. " yeah, he said he didn't like his new academy so he going back to Hogwarts. " Hermione explained knowing that I really liked him. " I'm so happy, I can't wait to see him even if he doesn't really like me. " I said looking down at my feet. " I know he'll like you and by the way, thanks for NOT kissing Draco in the closet, I owe you one! " Hermione said thanking me. " no problem besides I would never kiss him even if he's really hot! " I said elbowing her. " shut up pansy! " Hermione shouted as she turned red in the face.

Harry's POV

" Hermione!! " I shouted as I got off the train, greeted by a pretty looking girl. " Harry!! " Hermione said tossing her arms around me. " I miss you and Ron and uh pansy... " Harry said weakly mentioning Pansy's name. " I know you do! So are you going to do it? " Hermione said elbowing me. " do what? " I asked suspicious of what she is trying to tell me. " asked her out of course, I mean she's been complaining for at least 3 weeks now and overly excited that your back, I think it probably time you ask her out, what do you say potter? " Hermione said dancing around me. " are you Malfoy now? " I asked as she called me potter. " actually Harry, I'm uh dating.... Him. " She said studdering. " yes! I knew it! " I said hopping around. " WHAT!!! " Hermione said eyeing me. " eventually he'll like you! " I said teasing her. " now you go ask her out Harry, you were always better than me! " Hermione said hugging me and leading me to Hogwarts. " not as good as you, Hermione! " I said hugging her back. " really Harry? Me? Books and cleverness. There are more important things in life, friendship, bravery, and love." Hermione said looking at me. " no Hermione, your better than me even though I produced a powerful patronus at age 13, cheated death twice and defeated the most terrible wizard of all time but still YOU punched MALFOY in the FACE!! " I said as we heading to the great hall. " I'll ask her in class, ok? " I said opening the door to see people staring at me then starting to clap their hands as I made my way to Professor Mcgonagall and smiling at Snape.

Notes:
Draco's constellation is a Gemini and Hermione's is a Virgo.