The Nightmare plus 1 kiss

Draco's POV

" Draco.... " Hermione mumbled while she was sleeping. " It's only 6:00 in the afternoon and she's sleeping! " I thought putting her to my bed. I walked out of my room and waited for Blaise and Ginny to come back in the living room. " Draco!!!..... " someone shouted. I got backed to my room and saw Hermione breathing hard and sweating. " Hermione? Wake up!! " I said shaking her. " She must be having a bad nightmare." I thought aloud. " Draco! " she yelled as woken up. There were tears in her eyes and it rolled down her cheek. " Hermione?!! Are you ok? " I asked leaning her into my chest. " no....... " she weakly said crying. " don't worry, I got you, Hermione... " I said comforting her. I kissed her head and she stopped crying. " I had a nightmare..... " she started and hugging me tighter. " that Ron was you-know-who's new death eater and had shouted the killing curse at me but you block it for me and...... You die in my arms..... " she said as tears came out of her eyes again. " Hermione, don't even think that would ever happen, I love you too much to die. " I said stroking her hair. " thanks Draco. " she said. " how about later when Blaise and Ginny come back we'll play a game, ok? " I said lifting up her chin and wiping her tears away. " sure, that sounds fun. " Hermione said smiling at me. " your smile is beautiful, just like every thing else about you. " I said hugging her. " Thanks, Draco! " she said giving me a kiss on the cheek and went to the bathroom. " I'll be back, I need to change, ok? " she said before closing the door. " ok " I said. " um Draco, I forgot this isn't my room... " Hermione said getting out of my room.

Ginny's POV

" Blaise, do you want to go back to our dorm now? " I asked Blaise elbowing him. " uh yeah sure, but shouldn't we finished what we started? " Blaise said staring at my face then my lips. " what do you mean, Bla-....... " I was cut off by Blaise lips. " oh my god, Blaise is kissing me!! " I thought as I kissed him back. " now we can go back. " Blaise said getting his stuff and mines too. " thanks Blaise" I said walking out the library with Blaise beside me. Then I felt a hand wrap around mines and I pulled away. " oh come on Ginny, you let me kiss you but not hold your hand? " he asked me fake pouting. " fine Blaise, but only because your a good kisser. " I said blushing. " so you did enjoyed it? " Blaise said smirking. " didn't I told you not to smirk?! " I said giving him a death stare. " opps, I forgot " Blaise said giving me a peck on the cheek. " will that do? " Blaise asked me grabbing my waist to come closer. " yeah... " I said leaning my head on his shoulder as we walked back to our dorms.