That Smell....

Hermione's POV

Today was a Monday so we had class with Mr. Slughorn which is potions ( he is replacing Snape;-;, Snape is now DADA). Draco and I had class together while Blaise and Ginny had transfiguration. I had sat next to Luna Lovegood and Draco sat next to Theo nott. As Slughorn entered the room, the class had their eyes lock on him. " Today in potions, we'll be brewing a Amortentia potion. Does anyone know what that potion is? " Slughorn asked the class. My hand shoot up immediately and he called on me. " the Amortentia potion is the most powerful love potion known to wizards. You can smell the scent that attracts you the most. " I said as a few boys eyed me because of my outfit.

Hermione's outfit ⬇️

" Thank you, Miss Granger

" Thank you, Miss Granger. 15 points to gryffindor! " Slughorn said as he started picking partners. Who knew I got paired with Draco. " I'll get the ingredients for the potion " he said as he got up from our desk. " sure and I'll pre-heat the cauldron. " I said turning the heat on. As Malfoy got back, I started brewing the potion while Draco checked me out. " can you at least help me mix INSTEAD of checking me out! " I said as he snapped out of his la-la land. " uh yeah sure.... " Draco said while his cheeks turned slightly pink. As we finished the potion, Professor Slughorn came up to us to examine the potion. " perfect you two, now all we need is for you two to smell it. How about Mr Malfoy go first! " Mr Slughorn said clapping his hands together.

Draco's POV

I walked up to the cauldron and smelled it. " um... It smells like new parchment paper, a sweet perfume and ......... " I said thinking of the last scent. " Green apple shampoo? " I thought. " well Mr Malfoy, what is the last one? " Slughorn asked me. " I don't know what the last one is. " I lied. " it's ok Mr Malfoy, now your turn Miss Granger.

Hermione's POV

I leaned into the cauldron and smelled it. " uh..... I smell fresh mowed lawn, spearmint and......." I stopped not knowing what I'm smelling. " A cologne? It's a very strong one too! " I thought. " what's the last one? " mr Slughorn said looking at me. " I don't know what it is either.... " I lied feeling guilty I just lied at a teacher. " no need to worry, Miss granger. " Slughorn said walking away from me and Draco to examine other students. " What was your last smell? " Draco and I said at the same time.