My Partner?? [Dramione]

Hermione's POV

I walked to compartment number 15 and as I walked in realize there was a peaceful sleeping cute ferret. " Wait did I just thought  'cute'? " I thought. As I begin putting my stuff in the small place up on top of us, my school supply almost fell on top of me if someone haven't grabbed my waist. " Thanks Malfoy " I said trying not to make eye contact. " No problem clumsy! I'm happy to pull you by the waist and save your life! " The ferret said adding sarcasm in his voice. I was now sitting on his lap,which is quite comfortable. " um ferret, you can let go of me now. I have to clean up this mess. " I said looking at all my spilled books, notes, etc. Then the blonde ferret mumble a spell and all my books and everything flew right in my bag. " Uhh......thanks " I said not knowing why he did it. " Granger, can you do me a favor? since I did you like 15! " Malfoy said smirking. " it depends Malfoy, on what it is! " I said looking deep in his eyes. " boy, I sure can get lost in them " I thought as my face went blank. " ok then granger, I want you not to tell anyone about what happened in this compartment, OK? Malfoy said looking at me with a serious face. I gulped. " uh yeah ok " I said worried if he is trying something funny.

Malfoy's POV

I smirked at Hermione, as she blushed a little. " I wonder why you haven't told me to let you go yet? " I said smirking at her. " I tried but you....your holding me to tight! " Granger yelled. " Granger, your the worst liar I ever meet! " I said as my smirk grew wider. As my hands left Hermione's waist, she jumped up and sat on the opposite chair from me and stared out the window. " um...... Granger, I need to tell you something....?" I said looking at her. " ok then, spill.... " Granger said still not looking at me. " She's playing hard to get, ey? " I thought. " fine then granger lets play. " I thought as I grab her chin. " Granger, you have to look at me in order for me to talk. " I chuckled. " Fine then Malfoy.... " I then let go of her chin. " Her...Hermione..... " I said studdering because I never call her by her first name. I then saw shock in her face. " y-yes " Hermione said looking at me intensely. " I know we been enemys ever since 1st year but I want a clean start and apologize for everything I've done to mostly you and your trio. " I said finishing to see her face soften and her mouth hanging. " Well hermy, what do you say? I mean if you say no then I understand.... I said trailing off and not daring to make eye contact with her.