The Hospital

Hermione's POV

I screamed as someone screamed the killing curse in my direction. I then heard a body fell on the ground in front of me and then a figure appeared from the shadows. " Draco! " I yelled in joy, I tried standing up but then fell as I lost balance because of Dante. I then saw black and must of fainted of the blood lost.

Draco's POV

Me and Ginny walked toward the dungeon and heard screaming. " Hermione. " I whispered to Ginny. " I'll back you up from the dungeon entrance, you go and save Hermione. She been tortured enough. " Ginny said hugging me. " Gin is hugging ME! Whaat!!? " I thought as I hugged her back. " Now go! " Ginny said nudging me. I nodded and enter the dungeon, following the screaming voice. I then saw Hermione chained up, all braise up and bleeding heavily. I panicked and yelled the killing curse. " Avada Kedavra! " I screamed and pointed my wand at the person who has been torturing my girlfriend. " Draco! " Hermione yelled with a weak smile and tried standing but fell and laid there unconscious. " Hermione! " I yelled as I ran up to her body. " Ginny!! " I yelled in fear and heard gin rushing towards me. " Let's go! " gin said without even hesitation and ran ahead of me to tell Mcgonagall about Hermione.

At St. Mungo's Hospital

I ran as fast as I could to the emergency room and a couple nurses notice me. " Mister, is everything ok? " one of the nurses asked. " No!!! My girlfriend is bleeding! Can you please help her!! " I said putting her on the hospital table-chair thing. " Yes but you must leave, sir. Wait for twenty minutes and we'll check on you, ok? " the nurse said signaling me to leave.

Twenty minutes  had pasted and the nurses hadn't said anything. I paced back and fourth near the door and waited patiently. " You must really care for her. " A female voice said behind me. " Yes. Very. " I said coldly. " Don't worry, I'm not a threat! I'm just so happy that you really care for her. My ex boyfriend dumped me for being ' too extreme' " the lady quoted looking disgusted. " I'm sorry, miss. I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. " I said grinning at the lady with a hand out. " I'm Blackwood, Tiffany Blackwood. " Tiffany said shaking my hand.

What Tiffany's Looks Like ⬇️

" So, what are you doing here, Tiffany? " I asked looking at her, nothing looks wrong

" So, what are you doing here, Tiffany? " I asked looking at her, nothing looks wrong. " My brother is in the hospital. I thought he was in jail by now but I guess he still working at that cafe in hogsmeade. I HATE being related to him and my father... " Tiffany said looking away. " What's his name? " I asked suspiciously. " Dante. " Tiffany said growling at the name. " Dante? What happen to him? " I asked. " He was found bleeding on the ground and somehow survived. He was shot with some type of spell. " Tiffany said looking up at me. " Well I hope he gets better. " I said walking to Hermione's door. " Mr Malfoy!!! We were looking for you! " The nurse said pushing me into the emergency room. I satted down on the chair beside Hermione's bed. " Can you give us a minute? " I asked the nurse. " Of course, and please take your time. " the nurse said leaving the room. I holding Hermione's hand as she stirred back and fourth in her sleep. " I failed my mission AGAIN! " I thought holding her hand tightly. " I promise nothing would harm Hermione and now look at her. " I thought as I didn't realize Hermione had woken up.

Hermione's POV

I had awoken by a very painful sting in my arm and woken up very slowly. I then saw Draco holding my hand tight and crying on the bed. I just stared at him until I started stroking Draco's hair. " Shhh it's ok, I'm here... " I said smiling but felt pain in my back. I winced in pain and Draco's head shot up. " Are you okay ? " Draco said laying me back to bed. " Yeah I'm fine, are you? " I said stroking his jaw line and he purred in pleasure. " Sorry, um yeah I'm fine too. So what happen to you? Who was that guy or girl? Why were you there? " Draco said holding my hand tight.  " Draco, I was kidnap, is was a guy and his name was... " I said looking at his face harden.

Draco's POV

I felt like I heard every single word Hermione said was in slow motion but when she said his name, it really pissed me. " and..... His......name.......was......Dan....te. " Hermione said looking at my amazing face.

Hermione POV

"Draco? " I asked as he gripped my hand super tight now. I slightly scream in pain and Draco let go of my hand. " Are you okay, Babe? " Draco said looking at me. " Yeah, what was your deep thought? " I asked looking at his define face. " Dante has a sister and I had just met her. She a sweet girl, doesn't really seem too relate to Dante. Besides who's the father? Must be a good looking guy. " Draco said nudging me. I bursted out laughing at Draco's comment. Draco kind of blushed as he heard me laugh. I then got serious and told him the father. " The father is...... Voldemort. " I said turning cold at the thought. Draco then looked like he want to throw up. " What??? " Draco said grabbing a trash can.