"Didn't I Tell You To Shh?"

"Pssst! Seren!"

I groaned. Why would anyone try to wake me at such an ungodly hour.

I felt someone poke me.

"Go away." I grumbled.

They sighed.

"Quick! Get up!"

Wait... It couldn't be.

I sat upright and starred at the boy in front of me. How did he get in here?

"Sirius! What are you doing?" I whispered.

The room was dark. It had to be early hours of the morning.

"Come on blondie, get out of bed. We have work to do." He whispered, a mischiefous twinkle in his dark grey eyes.

I rubbed my eyes and quickly glanced around the room. Lily, Flora and Marlene were fast asleep.

I was too tired to ask questions so I swiftly followed him out of the dorm and down to the common room.

"How did you even get up there?" I ask, running my hands through my knotty hair.

He taps his nose in secrecy.

"What are we even doing?" I asked, coming to my senses.

He looks me up and down and I instantly felt shy in my pyjama shorts and vest top.

"First, you need warmer clothes." He says, raising an eyebrow at me.

I walk back up to the dorm room and quietly open my trunk. I grab an orange wooly jumper and throw it on over my pyjamas before grabbing some boots and throwing them on my feet.

I tip toed back down the stairs, where I found Sirius waiting on the sofa in front of the fire.

"Right, let's go." He said, grabbing my wrist and pulling my through the portrait hole.

"What are we doing?" I ask, still a little sleepy.

"You are helping me."

"Helping you with what?"

"Pulling the greatest pranks of all time." He replies, as if that is enough of an answer.

We tip toe down the staircase and along the corridor before I realise that we are heading towards the Slytherin common room in the dungeons.

"Sirius." I whisper, pulling at his sleeve.

He stops and looks down at me.

"Please don't tell me we're sneaking into the Slytherin common room. You don't even know the password."

He flashes me a toothy grin before continuing towards the dungeons.

When we reach the Slytherin portrait, I am surprised that Sirius knows the password and the door swings open to reveal a dark room with a green glow.

"We have to be quiet and fast in here blondie, we can't get caught." He says with urgency in his eyes.

I nod, trying to stay silent.

He grabs my sleeve and pulls me into one of the boys dorms. I instantly recognise Lucius Malfoy's glowing white mane falling from one of the beds.

Sirius creeps across the room. I stand plastered to the door, watching him.

"Calvario." He whispers.

I watch in horror as Lucius's mane shrinks back into his head, leaving him totally bald.

My eyes widen and I stare at Sirius in shock. What must Lucius have done to deserve this?

He grins mischiefly and we run back into the Slytherin common room. As we are about to exit the room, Sirius suddenly stops and turns around to face the room.