"What Type Of Magic Is This?"

Sirius and I spent our last full day at Hogwarts before Christmas trying to get the room of requirement to conjure up as many things as we could think of.

We were sat on a large rug in front of the fire with two steaming mugs of tea, listening to abba.

Sirius had watched the record player with fascination when I first turned it on, and the needle went down and sound began to pour out.

"What type of magic is this?" He asked, stepping behind me.

"It's called music." I told him sarcastically.

"I know what music is blondie, but how is it coming from a black circle and not somebody's mouth?" He asked in confusion.

I laughed at his dumbfounded expression.

My tea was too hot to drink, so I had set it down on the rug in front of me while Sirius had almost finished his.

"We should invite the others down." I said quietly, watching the glowing embers in the fire place.

"The boys already know about this place, and I suppose we can trust Lily." He said, more to himself than to me.

"Shall I go get them?" I asked, turning to face him.

"In a moment." He replied, leaning towards me.

I melted into his kiss, my hands running through his tangled black mess of hair.

"You really should cut this." I mumbled, pulling away.

"No, my precious hair." He said with an adorable pout, his hands flying up to defend his hair.

I rolled my eyes and stood up, turning to give him a brief smile before I made my way out of the door.

<><><>

"Sirius, this song was actually written for you." James laughed, twirling.

James and Sirius were currently ballroom dancing to dancing queen, while Remus and Peter were playing chess and Lily and I sat in front of the fire, watching with amusement.

"You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen." James sung loudly, making all of us wince except for Sirius.

"Excuse me, I have a game to win here." Remus complained, but we all knew he was joking.

We spent the entire day laughing, dancing and drinking tea, until it was finally time to go to the great hall for dinner.

It was the Christmas feast. Of course, there would be another for those staying over the holidays, but this was to be our last dinner at Hogwarts before Christmas, so the food was extra spectacular.

I felt a little sorry for the house elves having to make all this food for us, but then I remembered how much they liked to work, apparently.

We tucked into our food, the hall alive with chatter, but the six of us were completely silent as we devoured and savored every mouthful.

Christmas crackers lined the table, and once we were done eating, everyone began to pull their crackers.

Loud bangs, much like a bomb explosion, and clouds of blue smoke filled the hall, then came the laughter, the excitement, and the groans of receiving an odd present.

Sirius held his cracker out towards me, I pulled it towards me as he pulled towards him. A large explosion threw us both backwards as blue smoke engulfed us. When the smoke cleared, there was a remembrall on the table in front of Sirius.

He picked it up with a small smile and it instantly turned red and cloudy.

He frowned at it as I laughed.