CHAPTER 1

A/N:This is a Book II for 'You read fanfics about me' one shot so if you've not read it yet,I prefer that you read it before you start reading this book or things might not make sense to you.

I hope you enjoy this book!

[EDIT: Note that this ff was written before there was any username such as goldenchipkookie on wattpad]

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Scrolling down her phone for hours,the girl was not a bit bored of what she was doing.Instead,in each passing minute,she seemed to grow more interested in what she was reading.

"I hope the author updates soon!"she sighed as she knew that she had come to the end of the book for now.Going back to her library,she saw that she had got a notification.

goldenchipkookies followed you.

Opening the the profile of the new follower she just got,she checked the date of when the person had joined wattpad

"Oh~so he or she is a newbie..."she spoke to herself as she realized that the user had joined the the social media just a while ago.

"I think I should follow back,"she said,and while doing so,she realized that that person is reading the exactly same stories that she reads so she decided to message that person.

"hi!!!i just noticed tat u're new so i decided y not get to knw u?besides,we have the same taste in stories too!"

After sending the text,she searched for a few new fanfictions to read as the ones she got in her library now were either completed,or on hold.

A new message

goldenchipkookies:hi!!!!yeah,we do have the same tastes in stories;-) n i assume u're a fan too?an army?

Yeah...n u?

goldenchipkookies:well,yeah!so do u have a bias???

Um..i really find kookie attractive n cute n hot n...i don't how to explain it,so u can say he's my bias

goldenchipkookies:u think like tat?ooh~i think like tat too!we r so similar!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Y/N) was about to reply,but was interrupted by her doorbell ringing.

"Coming!" she shouted before quickly informing the person she was chatting with that she has got a guest at home so she won't be able to reply to their messages.

goldenchipkookies:we'll chat later then,bye!

Opening the door,it revealed Carry,her best friend,dressed in black,ripped jeans and a crop top which said SWAG .Looking at her outfit and her face,which said 'Don't you dare say you forgot',she exclaimed-

"Ah~yes!I'll just be back in 5 minutes,please come inside!" and with that she rushed to her room in the speed of light,leaving the other girl alone at the doorstep.

FLASHBACK

"Okay,Okay!Calm down I'll ask their manager if I could bring you with me tomorrow,happy?"

"Very much!THANKS (Y/N)!!!"

"Aish!Are you trying to make me deaf?Stop screaming!And you're welcome by the way...Bye,see later"

"BYE!!!"

Beep Beep Beep

'This girl...'she thought to herself,'though I did the same when I knew that I was appointed as their make up artist' she giggled thinking about the olden days when she used to dream of meeting them which now,was an almost every day routine.