CHAPTER 23

"I'm so sorry.Please forgive me~"

(Y/N) was helping to get the stage ready for the concert which was the next day,while also balancing her phone with her shoulder.

"I was really really busy,I swear.If not,I would've even told you to come along,Carry."

The girl was carrying several things here and there,while explaining her best friend the reason behind her disappearing without a word.

Carry was angry,(Y/N) could tell,as  she kept on complaining and scolding (Y/N) saying how she doesn't seem to care about her anymore.But,it wasn't the truth.

Well,I was the one who didn't even tell her after all.I deserve the scolding.

"Carry,I'm sooo sorry!I promise I'll never forget to tell you anything from now on.Forgive me?"(Y/N) asked,her voice showing a clear hint of how sorry she was.

Finally,Carry seemed to understand the whole situation and said that she had forgiven (Y/N),making her sigh in relief as she managed to place a heavy box on the floor.

"Thank you so much!!"(Y/N) grinned as she spoke,the phone now being held with her hand instead of being balanced on her shoulder."But now,I'll call you later tonight.I got a lot of work to be done.Bye!"

When the call ended,the girl quickly put her phone in her pocket,ready to continue the work she was doing.

After a hard hour of the girl running around here and there like the other staff members,it was finally twelve o'clock,indicating they had a break.

Sitting herself on a chair she found nearby,she found herself growing sleepy as her eyelids seemed like they couldn't stay opened for any longer.

"Probably because I slept late last night."(Y/N) mumbled as she rubbed her eyes.

The girl however couldn't stay awake for long as she finally allowed her eyes to shut down,which were begging for it the whole time.

The girl fell asleep.
______________________________

Jungkook followed his hyungs in stretching as he prepared himself for the dance practice they were going to have in a few minutes.But,his mind was wandering around thoughts he shouldn't be thinking at the time.

"Jungkook,concentrate."Yoongi instructed as he helped the maknae up the second time,who had tripped while revising the choreography.Jungkook just nodded in response.

As they proceeded with the practice,Jungkook couldn't help but smile to himself as he thought about the incident that happened the other day,also blushing slightly at the same time.

Hey,it isn't like I kissed her the first time,right?

But,that thought didn't seem to help as he blushed harder thinking about how he had kissed (Y/N)'s cheeks long time back in the café without even hesitating.However,he knew his feelings towards the girl were completely different now than before.

Sighing heavily to himself,he let his mind shift from the thoughts of the girl as he convinced himself to fully concentrate on the moves he was doing.

After the first song finished,the second came up,and then the third and it went on like that until the boys were so tired that they couldn't even stand properly.

"This was great guys,good job!"Namjoon cheered as he wiped his sweat.
"Even Jin hyung did really good today!"Hoseok laughed,while Jin glared at him.
"Well,if you didn't know,I always do good."Jin remarked and did a dramatic hair flip."Handsome guys always do good."