CHAPTER 5

12:04 PM

Unpacking the plastic bags,(Y/N) placed all the ingredients she needed on the dining table.

"It will take time for the food to be ready so till then,you can watch TV,"she said and looked over at Jungkook.

"But I want to help you,"he pouted like a kid so with no other option left,she allowed him.

They decided to make some spaghetti with meatballs.The girl had assigned Jungkook just a simple work which was to mix all the chopped ingredients.But as expected,he had made a mess resulting in him being chased out of the kitchen.

Sighing and sitting down on the couch in the living room,he saw a phone on the center table,which was probably (Y/N)'s phone.Seeing his face,anyone could tell that his intentions weren't right.Just another sneak peek into her phone,I hope it's not locked now too he thought and picked up the device after checking whether there is any possibility of the girl coming out of the kitchen any time soon.

Pressing the button on the side of the phone,the screen lit and directly (Y/N)'s fanfic showed up meaning it wasn't locked this time too.

Life is perfect when you just find the right one,but what if that right one ditches you?

"Hey,I've read this already!"Jungkook exclaimed but soon after realized that (Y/N) might have heard it.When he received no reaction,he sighed out,relieved,and placed the phone back on the table.

While waiting for the her to be done,he remembered the first time how he had found out about Wattpad and about the girl reading fanfics about him.He chuckled but at the mean time,his stomach growled again.

"Can't you just stop making all those noises?I know I'm hungry,"he paused"wait,I have a packet of popcorns!"he said and went back to the kitchen to get it.Grabbing it,he went back to the living room and turned on the TV,plopping himself comfortably on the couch.

After waiting for what seemed like hours to the boy,(Y/N) came in with two plates of spaghetti with meatballs which could make anyone's mouth water easily.Jungkook stared at the meal with his mouth agape.

"You made this?All alone?"he asked,astonished.

"Um,yes.Let's eat,I'm hungry,"she replied and both of them started digging in.

The dish was undeniably delicious and both of them laid lazily after finishing.

"It was great!I think I'm gonna tell Jin hyung to try this recipe too,"Jungkook complimented,which was soon followed by a burp.

Both of them started laughing hysterically and the girl uttered a 'thanks' in between.But they were soon interrupted by Jungkook's phone ringing.

"Excuse me,"he said and answered the call.

JK:Yoboseyo?

V:Kookie,where are you?Everyone's worried.

JK:I'm actually at a friend's house.I'll be back now,bye.

V:Okay,bye~

"I think I'll go now,thanks for the meal by the way,it was delicious!"he said and took his phone along with him.

"You're welcome,"the girl simply replied.

He's not teasing me today!Good that he isn't she thought as she dropped him till the front door.

"I took a picture of you while you were cooking~"he sang"you looked cute"he then winked and quickly went out the door.

"Guess I was wrong,"she said and went back to her room to take a quick nap before she needs to prepare dinner.

______________________________  

"Hey!You cheated!"Taehyung exclaimed when his character was defeated by Jimin.

"I did not,"Jimin replied and started to do a victory dance,while on the other hand,Jungkook was on his phone,not even paying attention to what was going on. 

"Bye loser,gotta go and take a shower,"Jimin said proudly and left,leaving only Jungkook and Taehyung in the living room.

"Hey Kook,wanna play with me?"V said.

"Sorry hyung,maybe next time,"he replied,his gaze fixed on the phone.

"But it is your favorite game~"he tried to persuade the younger one.

"I don't wanna play today though,"Jungkook said and smiled at his phone and made his way to his room,shutting the door.

I gotta get to the root of this.Mission 'Inspect Jungkook's Phone' begins!V thought as he followed the younger one to his room.

"You can take a shower first after Jimin hyung,"he told Jungkook who just nodded in reply,still eyes fixed on the phone screen.In the mean time,Jimin came out of the bathroom and so,Jungkook placed his phone on the bed and entered the shower.

"Jimin hyung,"Taehyung called out to the elder one,"you know Kookie's password,right?"

"Yeah,why?"

Taehyung told his hyung about the mission and Jimin seemed excited so,he decided to join the younger one.

He quickly entered the password and Jungkook's phone was unlocked.The screen displayed a conversation between him and [Your Username]?

"Well,do we know this(Y/U)?"Jimin asked,clueless.

"I don't think so..."Taehyung replied,"but he was looking at his phone a smiling just a while ago."

Both of the read through the conversation which was filled with silly things.Then,one text caught their eyes.

eunhaeng,it's kim eunhaeng

"Wait, why would he call himself Kim Eunhaeng?"the '4D Alien' questioned but at the same time,the bathroom door flew open.Panicking,they placed the phone back on the bed and smiled innocently at Jungkook.

"What were you two doing?"the maknae asked.

"N-Nothing,we were just looking at your phone cover,"Jimin replied and went out the room while Taehyung quietly slipped into the shower,leaving a confused Jungkook alone in the room.

Strange,I haven't even put a phone cover yet they were admiring it he thought as examined his phone.

<><><><><><><><><><><><> 

A/N:As I said,I've updated,Yeah!This was my quickest update so far...Hope you enjoyed this chapter.