CHAPTER 16

"Why why why why?!?!"Jungkook repeated as he walked around the room which he shared with his band mate and best friend,Taehyung.
"What why?"Taehyung asked as he looked at his reflection in the mirror for the last time.

It was a Monday and the members of BTS were up early due to the photo shoot they were going to have.It was the last photo shoot they'd be having before their upcoming concert.But for some unknown reason,Jungkook did not want to do it.

"Why do we have a photo shoot today!"the maknae whined.
"The answer is simple.Because the manager said,"Taehyung shrugged.
"But we didn't have to have it today~"
"Aww Jungkookie,don't worry.Its not like this is your first photo shoot,"Taehyung rubbed his friend's back and made his way out of the room,making Jungkook sigh.

That's not the reason.

As the boy got out of the room,he could see all his older friends about to leave and so,he followed them.Usually,Jungkook would be all excited about photo shoots but that day,he did not at all like the idea of it.He was really nervous and stayed quiet the whole ride while his friends went on chatting.

When they finally reached their destination,they made their way through the long hallways of the building and were led to the room where they'd be shown what they'll be wearing.

Jungkook was given a black suit to wear with a matching black necktie and a pair of black shoes.

"Woah Kook,looks like they want to make you a prince,"Hoseok joked as he looked at the costume given to the younger boy.
"I don't wanna be one though,"Jungkook simply said and walked away to change.

After changing,as Hoseok said,Jungkook looked not less than a prince.The suit fitted perfectly and made him look more charming than he already was.

"Wow!I think what I said earlier was correct!"Hoseok exclaimed as he examined Jungkook.

Simply smiling at the older boy,Jungkook made his way towards the couch and sat there silently while observing what everyone was doing.

Suddenly,another person sat down beside him,which made him immediately turn his head.

"Jungkook,are you okay?"Yoongi asked as he noticed how the maknae was looking all tensed since the morning.
"Yeah I okay..."he sighed"I'm feeling a little awkward to face (Y/N) after what I did yesterday though..."

After Yoongi heard what Jungkook said,he laughed a little.

"What's so funny about it?"Jungkook asked as he crossed his arms and stared weirdly at his hyung.
"Nothing...and yeah,all the best to face her."Yoongi said as he got up and walked away.

Hyung's getting weird like the others.

When all the members were done dressing up,it was time for make up.

"Can I not put make up today?I mean,I look good like this too,right?"Jungkook begged while the others just laughed at him for making such a request.
"Jungkook,what's gotten into you?I thought you liked make up."Namjoon commented at how silly it was for the maknae to ask such a question.
"But still."

The first one was Yoongi,who seemed to be excited for no particular reason.As he entered the make up room,there he saw (Y/N),the girl who was simply standing there,waiting for any of the members to come so that she could start her work.

"Hey (Y/N)~"Yoongi greeted as he sat on the chair.
"Oh,hi.You're looking amazing by the way!"the girl cheerfully replied and started with her work,while chatting about random things with the idol at the same time.

When his make up was finally over,he stood up to leave after thanking her but remembered something he wanted to tell her.

"Jungkook is feeling really nervous to face you today."Yoongi told the girl who just tilted her head I confusion.
"But why?"
"Aish,don't you remember what happened yesterday?He's still embarrassed about how he acted."
"Oh...okay."the girl simply replied and with that,Yoongi left the room.

The next was Jungkook who just smiled awkwardly at (Y/N) as soon as he entered and sat down on the chair.For the first time,he was quiet and didn't utter a single word.

"Eh,Jungkook?"the girl called out as she continued to do her work.
"Yes?"
"You're quiet today,which is really weird,"(Y/N) laughed a little at the maknae's behavior as she had never seen the boy so quiet.
"You're right,"Jungkook said and laughed weirdly,"by the way,I'm really sorry for my behavior yesterday."
"You don't need to be.You've already apologised I don't know,how many times.So take it easy,"(Y/N) said which soothed the boy.
"Thank you and-"as Jungkook was about to say,he cut himself off when he suddenly saw (Y/N)'s face just inches away from his.He gulped as he felt his face growing hot.

She was just applying some lip gloss on his lips and though it wasn't the first time,he felt nervous about how close their faces were.

OH MY GOSH!!WHY AM I BLUSHING?!?!

The girl was fully concentrated on her work while Jungkook tried to avoid looking at (Y/N) who was really close and seemed not to care much about it.He felt his heart beating faster and faster when he could feel the soft breathing of the girl on his face.

It was weird since he never felt like that before when she used to come that close.And to avoid anymore weird feelings,he shut his eyes tightly.

When (Y/N) finally backed off and looked at the maknae,she felt proud looking at her work.I've improved.But then she realised that the boy had his eyes tightly shut and looked red.

"Uh,Jungkook,are you okay?"she asked in confusion,which made him instantly open his eyes and look around,shocked.
"I,um..I'm alright.Thanks and see you later,(Y/N)!"and with that,he quickly exited.

He couldn't understand why he felt that way and he didn't want to understand.Quickly passing by the other members,he ignored them and entered the bathroom.

"Weird,weird,weird!Everything happening to me these days is weird!"Jungkook exclaimed as he fanned himself and looked at his reflection.He took a deep breathe before finally allowing his feet to lead him to where the others were.

Jungkook,don't be nervous.You're the golden maknae.

<><><><><><><><><><><><> 
A/N:I'm so sorry for this short and crappy chapter guysT.T 
I assure you,I'll make the next one better.