CHAPTER 4

"No,no,It's not like that!"(Y/N) tried to explain everyone,who now thought that she and Hoseok were a thing"he just asked me to call him oppa because he is elder than me,that's all."

"Then you should call us oppa too,you know"Jungkook stated,annoyed.

"Stop being jealous,little maknae,"Namjoon said to which the younger boy scrunched his face.

"Hey hyung!I am not jealous and I'm a man,"he replied proudly.

"Yeah,yeah,"the leader mocked him and then turned to the girl,"but you should really call us oppas too."

"Uh...well,don't you think that would be a bit too much informal?I mean I work for you and-" she tried to explain,embarrassed,but was cut off.

"We don't see you just as a normal staff member,you're special and you're a friend to us,"Taehyung said to which the rest of the members agreed.

(Y/N),being the shy one,just nodded.

"Hey,don't be shy!We're friends,Okay?Don't think that you're just another person in our lives because you're not,"Jin said and smiled.

"T-Thanks,"she returned the smile. 

All of them soon finished dinner.

"As a thank you,let me help you with the dishes,"(Y/N) said while carrying the dirty plates to the sink.

"You don't have to,you're our guest,"Jin disagreed.

"I insist,"she replied and started to scrub the dirty utensils.

After about 10 minutes of cleaning while talking with each other,(Y/N) and Jin were done.

She took her phone and entered the living room along with Jin,where the rest of the members were watching TV.When they saw the two,they told them to join to watch the movie which they were watching.

"I'm sorry but I need to go,it's getting late.But thanks a lot for the dinner,it was delicious and Hoseok oppa,thanks for teaching me dance!"she said and smiled to which all of them smiled back.

"Maybe next time then,"Jimin sighed.

The girl made her way to the front door,accompanied by the boys.

"It was an amazing day,thanks!"she said before bowing and was about to leave,but was interrupted.

"It's dangerous for you to go alone at night, let me drop you,"Jungkook stated,while the others teased him.

"It's okay,you all have done enough for me,I don't want to trouble you anymore,"she replied but no one listened to her and so,ultimately,it was Jungkook dropping (Y/N).

Both of them walked up to the car(A/N:I don't know if he can drive but here,just pretend he can) and drove to her apartment with not much talking among the two except for the girl directing the way,and that was all.It was really awkward the whole car ride since none of them spoke.

Finally,they reached their destination.

"Thanks a lot for dropping me,"the girl said.

"Thanks a lot,who?"the boy replied in a teasing manner.

"Thank you,Jungkook o-oppa,"the girl said and quickly got out of the car,not forgetting to close the door in the process.

"You're welcome!"Jungkook shouted and smirked.

She's cute he thought and drove back to the dorm.

<><><><><><><><><><><><> 

Life is perfect when you just find the right one,but what if that right one ditches you?It was the same case for Hyeon when she saw the person she valued the most,kissing another girl.Tears streamed down her face and her lips trembled,but finally getting to her senses,she shouted 

"I hate you,Jeon Jungkook!We're over!"

Running away from them as far as her legs could carry her,she stopped in front of the park where they had first met.

"It was all my fault for falling for that jerk"she said with more tears falling.

"Yah Jungkook!Keep your phone away while eating.What's with you?You're always on your phone these days,"Jin said while stuffing more food into his mouth.

It was Sunday and they were having breakfast.

"Yeah,did you get some new games or something?"Yoongi joined the conversation.

"No,it's just that...um,forget it"he said,"I'm done anyways,I'll be going for a walk."he said and left the table.

"What happened to him?"Hoseok questioned.

"Love hyung,he's in love,"Namjoon stated plainly to which he received a 'I heard it and I'm not in love' from the younger one.

------------------------

Jungkook was freely strolling down the streets of Seoul when his stomach growled.I should've have ate more he thought as he entered a convenience store.Grabbing a packet of butter garlic popcorn,he headed towards the counter to pay but in the mean time,saw a familiar figure holding a bunch of plastics in both hands.

"Hey (Y/N),"he greeted the person who seemed to not identify him due to the mask he was wearing.

"Sorry,but do I know you?"

Slowly moving his mask down,he whispered so no one else would hear,"Jungkook."

After paying quickly,he took some bags from her hand though she did not agree on it,and started walking with her to her apartment.

"You did not have to,"the girl said while walking along with him.

"That's what a gentleman does so yeah,I had to,"he replied grinning.

This was the first time that both of them were having a normal conversation as the other times they talk,Jungkook would probably be teasing her or something.They walked down the street and eventually reached her apartment.Placing all the bags on the kitchen counter,they both sat down.

"Thanks a lot for your help,"(Y/N) spoke,getting some water for both of them.

"You're welcome.Anyways,I'll get going now,"he replied placing the glass.

"Won't you stay for lunch?I mean aren't you hungry?"

"Nah,I'm coo-*growl* "his face reddened by the sudden objection his stomach made to which he was going to say and by hearing the giggling of the girl.

"U-Um,maybe I'll stay then."

<><><><><><><><><><><><> 

A/N:This is not over yet!It was gonna be longer than I thought so I decided to divide this chapter.I hope you enjoyed it and the other part will be up by tomorrow!