CHAPTER 7

"Wait what!?"Jungkook whisper-yelled when he realised what he had said.

"And...we're here,"Jin said,stopping the car,"Kookie,can you please wake (Y/N) up?"

"Um,okay,"the younger one replied,who had a tint of pink dusted on his cheeks but it wasn't that visible because of the darkness.

"(Y/N)-ah,wake up,"he said,tapping her shoulder.

"Just five more minutes,please~"

"But you need to go home and you can sleep in your bed."

"Wait,when did my pillow become so hard and started talking?"the girl asked and slowly opened her eyes,lifting her head up from Jungkook's shoulder and hurting her head in the process.

"Ouch!"the girl exclaimed with pain,"Uh...I guess it wasn't my pillow who was talking..."she added,looking at Jungkook with embarrassment.

"Yeah,it was me.Anyways we're here at your apartment,"Jungkook replied.

After bidding the boys in the car bye,she quickly unlocked her apartment and entered.She directly fell on her bed.

Today was embarrasing.

  ______________________________ 

Jungkook was on bed and he couldn't sleep.All that was in his head was Why did I say that?

He called out for his friend who was asleep on the bed next to him.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook!Sleep and let others sleep too,"Taehyung groaned in frustration and shifted his position on his bed,with his back facing his friend.

"But Tae,I couldn't sleep.Can we talk?"

"Fine.Not too long though,"the 'Alien' said.

The two talked about random things and stayed up longer than expected.

"Hey hyung...I was wondering if a guy sings a song for a girl and thinks that she is beautiful,is it necessary that he likes her?"the maknae asked.Taehyung was taken aback at that sudden question.

"Well...I don't know.He may or may not like her in that 'like' kinda way but maybe in a friendly way too.It depends though..."he scratched his head out of confusion "why you'd ask though?"

"Nothing.Thanks for talking with me and*yawns* good night,"Jungkook said and covered himself under the blankets.

"Something really is up with him and I need to find it out....not now though,"Taehyung told himself and shut his eyes,immediately falling asleep.

______________________________   

"Why can't they give us a day off just for today~"Hoseok complained as the band was driving to BigHit.

"Our schedule is so packed and we need to practice for our upcoming concert,so don't complain,"Namjoon replied,scrolling down his phone while Hoseok pouted.

They finally arrived and wasted no time in entering the building.Directly making their way to the practice room,they opened the door and started putting all their stuff in one corner.

"So for the next concert,the manager had not yet decided the place but he says that it'd be in two to three months time,"Namjoon announced"and for the songs,we get to choose it among ourselves."

"Okay...so I think we should select the songs now,"Jin suggested and all of them sat down on the floor in a circle and began to discuss when their manager himself appeared.

"Good that you're already discussing about it,"the manager said,"You can come and inform me after you have decided."

"Okay,manager-nim!"they all said while the man nodded and once again left the group alone.

"So,we've decided three songs that are Dope,Save Me and Butterfly...but what about the other two?"Jimin asked and began to think.

"Let's decide afterwards at our dorm.For now,let's practice the three songs."Yoongi said and stood up and began to stretch.

"Wow,first time hyung,"Namjoon made fun of the elder one and was returned with a glare from his friend,so he stopped.

They practiced the first song,Dope.Though the choreography was tough,it didn't take them too long to just go through all the steps and after practicing for about three,four times,they all sat on the cold floor,exhausted.

"Anyone else wants another bottle of water?"Jungkook asked while panting and making his way to the door,who was answered with a 'yes' from everyone.

Making his way to the vending machine,he pressed the number of water bottles he wanted.As he grabbed them and was about to return back,he saw (Y/N) heading his way.

"Yo (Y/N),what's up?"Jungkook asked as he stood in front of her.

"I'm sorry,I don't wanna talk now,"the girl said and simply passed by him.

"Trying to be sassy huh~"he teased and followed behind her,thinking that she wouldn't get angry.

"Just leave me alone!"the girl exclaimed and fastened her pace,leaving the boy behind.

"What's with her?Did I make her angry?"he questioned himself as he ran after the her.Grabbing her wrist,he turned her around to face him.

"What happened?"he asked as the girl tried to free herself from his grip,"Are you angry with me?"

"I have lots of works to do so just let me go."(Y/N) plainly replied.

"Okay I'm sorry if I irritated you.I'll never do it again,"Jungkook said,letting go of her wrist,"but you'll have to do something in return"

"What is it?"

"Lets be friends~"he said doing an aegyo.

"W-What?!"the girl replied astonished.

"Lets--Be--Friends,"he slowly repeated himself,"And I'll stop teasing you."

"O-Okay then.Now I'm g-going,"she replied,trying her best not to blush or stutter but failed miserably.

"Wait."

"What now?"

"New friend,lets take a selfie!"he happily said and took out his phone,opening the camera app while the girl smiled and joined him.

"Say Kookie!"

"Kookie!"

*Snap*

They took a selfie together but when they saw it,both of them started laughing.

"Just look at yourself!*laughs*Y-You look like an ugly new born cat!"Jungkook said in between his laughs.

"What about you!You look like a pig!"(Y/N) said and laughed again.When both of them finally calmed down,the boy asked

"Why was your mood off earlier?"

"It's a secret.You won't understand,"she simply replied,"Wait,shouldn't you be practicing right now?"

"Oh yes!I gotta go,bye friend"he exclaimed and dashed through the corridor.

"Friend,"she mumbled and smiled.

As she was too going back to the break room,she remembered

"I had to change my pad!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><> 

A/N:Finally updated!BTW,you can comment two songs which you'd like BTS to sing in the next concert(just in the story though)!Hope you enjoyed it and good night(its night here)~