🎁BONUS🎁

"Why..I thought you came to meet me~"Jungkook whined and followed (Y/N) around the dorm,who began to polish the centre table in the living room,ignoring the boy beside her.

"Are you ignoring me now?"Jungkook asked and pouted,pulling on the sleeve of (Y/N)'s shirt.

The girl sighed at his behavior.

Seriously..when will he grow up?

"Can you please stop following me and let me finish my work quickly,so we can spend the rest of the time together?"(Y/N) looked at the boy,who started to smile hearing her statement.

He didn't waste a second before nodding his head and quickly went and sat down on the couch,waiting for her to finish her work.

"Hurry,okay?"he said and grinned,making the girl reply with a simple 'I will'.

(Y/N) had actually thought of going out with Jungkook since they both had a day off,but when she had reached their dorm,she saw that all the BTS members,except Jungkook,were cleaning up the dorm,making her change her decision.

Finishing with the table,she got up walked towards the kitchen,Jungkook's eyes never leaving her figure.

She turned on the tap to wet the cloth,which had now become dirty.

"(Y/N)!You're so nice unlike your lazy boyfriend!"a voice exclaimed,making her immediately turn back,only to face a smiling Taehyung.

Her face started heating up by the mention of the word 'boyfriend' and she quickly looked away.

"I didn't hear you entering.."she mumbled,turning off the tap.A light chuckle was heard.

"It's because you were busy thinking of your boyfriend."Taehyung purposely emphazied the last word,recalling how she started blushing when he had said that earlier.

"Hey,what do you mean?"(Y/N) questioned as she marched towards the boy and raised the wet cloth right in front of his face.

Taehyung changed his decision of teasing her when he felt that he would only be calling for trouble if he continued.

"Woah,I'm sorry...I think Hoseok hyung is calling for me,see ya!"he exclaimed and rushed out of the kitchen,bumping into Jungkook who was standing at the doorway.

"(Y/N),what was that?"Jungkook asked as he walked towards her in a dangerously slow pace,eyes staring into hers as he took each step.
"What?"she asked back,not being able to meet the gaze of the maknae.

He was acting so childish just a few minutes ago and suddenly what had gotten into him?

"(Y/N),look at me.."Jungkook said softly as he was now already standing right in front of her "..look at your boyfriend."

(Y/N) lifted up her head,only to meet the eyes of the maknae,who was standing closely in front of her.

She smiled weirdly at him,and tried to run away,but Jungkook had caught her by both his hands holding her shoulder.

Pinning her against the wall,Jungkook smirked as he saw the girl's face reddening at the sudden skinship.

"Remember that day at the café after the concert we had when you left your phone?"Jungkook asked as he leaned closer towards her face.

The girl simply nodded her head,unable to say anything.

Though it had been a month since he had confessed to her and since they started dating,she still couldn't help but get all flustered everytime Jungkook came close to her,and he loved seeing that reaction of hers.