CHAPTER 24

Buzz Buzz

(Y/N)'s phone kept vibrating underneath her pillow,making her wake up.

The previous night,she had came home late due to the preparations she had to make for the concert.She had just fallen asleep as soon as she entered her room,totally forgetting the fact that it was her birthday the next day.

"Ugh,now what's wrong with this phone?!"she groaned as she pulled out her phone from beneath her pillow.

As the screen of her phone lit up,she squinted her eyes a bit to be able to adjust to the screen's brightness.And that was when she saw that there were many unread messages.She opened the first chat,which was Carry's,and noticed that there were at least twenty unread messages,making her eyes widen.

Carry:Yo yo yo!!!

Carry:Its already 12:05 a.m here...u know wat it means???

Carry:Man,u better reply!I stayed up this late to jus say 2 words..

Carry:Ok...so evn if u haven't been the best bff since u didn't evn bother to tell me about u leaving,i 4give u ^^

Carry:oh,i 4got tat u were rlly busy preparing 4 the concert...anyways,HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!🎁🎂🎁🎇🎉🎊🎉🎉

Carry:I had a lot planned 4 2day...but nvm.

Carry:oh,n sry i haven't bought u anything yet...well,doesn't matter since its not like i can give it to u rn

(Y/N) chuckled reading the messages from her best friend.There were more,but she decided to read them later and see the other messages she got from other people.

Hope😇:guess who's b'day is 2day????

Hope😇:hehehe,it is urs!!!!!

Hope😇:happy b'day to our little make up artist who is now growing old!!😭😭

Hope😇:lots of luv,from ur one n only hope,J-HOPE!!!😘😘

Quickly typing a reply,she checked more of the messages.

TaeTae👶:asdfghjkl

TaeTae👶:HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U!LOVE U LOTS N MAY U CONTINUE TO B THE SAME SWEET BISCUIT U R NOW!!!😆

After replying to all the messages she had received from different people,she smiled to herself as she thought of each message she got.It would've been a small thing to the people who wished her,but to her,it was a big thing to know that people remembered.Even some of her old friends whom she haven't been contacting lately had sent her a short 'Happy Birthday' text.

"Everyone is so sweet...I couldn't have asked for more.."she whispered to herself and smiled,getting down from her bed.

As she stretched her limbs,her phoned buzzed again,indicating that she had a notification.She was shocked to see that it was a message from wattpad,from none other than goldenchipkookies.

goldenchipkookies:happy birthday!hope u have a wonderful day!!n,there r a lot of surprises awaiting u ;)

When she finished reading the text,she was confused over how he knew it was her birthday.She was sure she hadn't told him about when her birthday was,which made it even more weird.

Is he a stalker?What surprises is he talking about?

Just as she was about to reply,the door to her room opened,revealing her parents with a cake.