CHAPTER 20

A/N:MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!So,though I said I might not be posting soon,I decided to surprise you with a double update for Christmas!Also,thanks for all the comments on the last chapter!I couldn't stop smiling reading them!Okay,back to the story.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
*(H/T)-Hometown.
  (B/D)-Birth date.

"What is love for you?"

(Y/N) was taken aback at the sudden question.Not knowing what to say or do,she bit her lower lips.

It took her a whole minute to regain sense and digest what was asked to her.Though she didn't seem to have a proper answer,she decided to answer anyway.

"Love...love for me is when you just can't stop thinking or talking about that certain person" she started,with Jungkook patiently waiting for her to complete her answer"...when you can't help but smile seeing them or hearing their voice.When all you care about is their welfare.It is when you're ready to do anything for them though you may be in pain.In short,for me,love is...selfless."

When she finished her answer and looked over at Jungkook,she could see him slightly nodding his head and smiling lightly.

Satisfied with her own answer,she was about to get up and leave the room to avoid any awkward situation,but froze in her place when she heard the boy ask something,in a voice which was hardly above a whisper.

"Do you feel that way for me then?"

"W-What?"she asked,unsure if what she heard was right.Though it didn't change the fact that her heart was beating faster than it had ever in her entire life.

Jungkook immediately looked at her and turned red when he realized what had just slipped out of his mouth.
"I..I mean...actually..uh,w-well" he scratched the back of his neck"...thanks for the explanation."

The girl simply nodded and hurried out of the room,not daring to look back.

Sitting down on the couch in the living,she let out a huge sigh as she touched her cheeks.

"Great (Y/N)...here you are again in your tomato form."

Despite of what she said,she couldn't help but blush thinking about the scene in Jungkook's room.

Does he maybe...like me?

"Aish pabo!What are you thinking?Thats impossible!"she scolded herself,but deep in her heart,she wished that what she thought would be true.
______________________________

"Pabo!Now she probably thinks I'm a creep."Jungkook ruffled his hair as he tried to calm his heart that seemed to be beating out of his chest.

He knew what he did was stupid,but he found it cute how the girl had speeded out of the room,with a face as red as his.A smile made its way to his lips as the scene of how hurriedly (Y/N) exited the room played in his mind.

Maybe..hyung was right?

When his heart finally obeyed him and started beating normally,he slowly got up from the bed as he made his way to the door.

Hoping that the girl was still there,he walked to the living room as he knew she wouldn't think of entering any of the other rooms.

Spotting a familiar figure on the couch,he didn't realize that he was smiling.

He walked over and sat down beside the girl,making her immediately turn her head to his direction.

"(Y/N)-ah...actually I'm sorry for making you feel awkward earlier."he apologized.
"Its fine...I guess."she replied softly.It was clear that she was still feeling a little uncomfortable considering what had happened a few minutes ago.
"I rea-"Jungkook's sentence was immediately cut off by the doorbell ringing.
"I'll answer it."(Y/N) said while Jungkook nodded and waited for her to return.

When he heard the door open,he could make out who they were by the amount of noise they were making as they entered.

"Jungkookie!How are feeling?"Jimin asked as he ran towards the younger boy and gave him a tight hug.
"Ew hyung!Let go!"Jungkook pushed Jimin off his body,making the older boy pout.

Soon,the rest of the members too entered,everyone asking Jungkook how he was feeling.Well,except Taehyung since he knew the truth.

"I'm feeling much better guys...don't worry.All thanks to (Y/N)." he answered and flashed a quick smile towards the girl who seemed to be awkwardly standing between Taehyung and Namjoon.

"Anyways..did you tell (Y/N) the news?"Namjoon asked as he stared at Jungkook.It took him a while to realize what 'news' the leader was talking about,but he immediately shook his head when it hit him.
"Okay then...shall we tell her now?"Jin asked as he waited for Jungkook to approve since it was his idea to keep it a secret.

Jungkook nodded and looked at (Y/N),who looked confused about what they were talking about.Grinning to himself,he spoke.

"(Y/N),do you remember I said that the location of our upcoming concert was a surprise for you?"

The girl nodded and waited for him to continue.

"So...the surprise is that the concert is in (H/T)!"Jungkook grew excited saying those words.He could see (Y/N) smile widely as he continued on with what he was saying."But thats not all!It is on (B/D)!Its on your birthday!!!"Jungkook squealed as he seemed to become more excited than (Y/N).

On the other hand,(Y/N) couldn't believe what she heard.She was finally going to see her parents after two years.

"Really?"she asked,tears slowly starting to form in the corner of her eyes,happy about the fact that she would be able to see her parents on her birthday after spending it two years without them.

The members simply nodded as they saw the girl smile uncontrollably with tears in her eyes.

Quickly walking over to the maknae who couldn't take his eyes off their make-up artist,Taehyung nudged him and whispered a 'go hug biscuit ...we'll follow' which was soon followed by a light push.

Stumbling a little,Jungkook however managed to balance himself as he walked towards the girl.He hesitated a little before throwing his muscular arms at (Y/N),who seemed to hug back.There were 'aww's' heard in the room before the other boys too joined the youngest two.

When everyone finally break off from the hug,(Y/N) smiled at everyone and wiped her tears.

"Thank you guys.Thank you so much!"
"No need to thank us.You can thank our manager if you want."Hoseok joked as the rest of them laughed.
"Anyways,(Y/N),you're staying for dinner.And,no buts."Jin said firmly while (Y/N) nodded and followed Jin into the kitchen to help him.

Soon,everyone in the living room had dispersed into their own bedrooms and only Jungkook and Taehyung were left on the couch.

Taehyung smirked when he saw his friend smiling to himself.

"You look happy,huh?"

Jungkook turned to face the owner of the voice,lips forming into a small pout.

"You came really early from practice though..."

Taehyung grinned when he heard what he said.

"Ooh...so you wanted to spend more time with her,huh?"the boy teased.
"Hyung,you were the one who said I should spend MORE time with her."Jungkook replied."By the way,why do you call her biscuit?Is it a nickname or something?"
"Okay,the reason is simple.You are Kookie,right?So,she is biscuit!I thought you'd date one day so I gave her that nickname.I know I'm the best hyung so no need to thank me."Taehyung replied happily,making Jungkook blush.

They began joking about random things.From how the manager reacted to know Jungkook was sick to how Hoseok for the first time made a mistake while revising the choreography.

"Anyways...so now can I say that you like (Y/N)?"Taehyung asked in a serious tone.After a few seconds of silence,Jungkook decided to reply.
"Maybe."he said in a playful tone,with a smile plastered on his face.

And with that,Jungkook ran away to his room to avoid any other questions while Taehyung quickly followed,smiling largely.