CHAPTER 13

*(H/T)-Home town
     (B/D)-Birth date

"Do you like (Y/N)?"

Without even thinking,Jungkook immediately answered his friend.

"Yes I do-"without letting him finish,Taehyung exclaimed.
"I knew it!"
"You didn't let me finish,"Jungkook said shaking his head,"I like her,very much...but as a friend.You too like her right?In fact,I'm sure all the hyungs do."

Taehyung puffed his cheeks.

"Don't act so innocent man!Yes I do like her as a friend but I mean....do you like her as 'like' kind of like?"

Jungkook thought for a moment before answering his hyung.

"I accept she's cute but I don't think I see her in that light,"he said which made his friend kinda sad.

"Are you sure?"Taehyung asked,not wanting to believe what he was told.

Jungkook took some time before replying back with a 'I'm sure' and a reassuring smile.

"You can always tell me if your feelings change or anything.You can trust me,"Taehyung said and patted the younger one's back before leaving out the door,making the other boy nod and follow his actions.

As they walked towards the car,silence overtook them until they saw the two girls standing near the car while rubbing their arms because of the chilly weather.

"Guess we made them wait too long,"Taehyung told the younger one as he fastened his pace with Jungkook following behind.

"Sorry guys,did you wait too long?"Taehyung said as he approached the two girls.
"Its alright,"(Y/N) replied.

The four of them one by one got on the car and they drove off to their destinations,with little conversations taking place among them.

"(Y/N),where do your parents live?"Jungkook asked out of nowhere,and turned back,facing the two girls who were sitting in the backseat.
"(H/T).Actually I lived together with them about two years back but when I told them I wanted to become a make up artist,they helped me pursue my dreams and supported me fully.After finishing my training,I looked for jobs and when I knew that BigHit needed a makeup artist,I applied for the job and luckily,I got accepted.And that's how I came to Seoul.I really miss living with my parents back there in (H/T) though..."(Y/N) replied with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"I see...I miss my parents too.But I'm sure,they're proud of you"Jungkook said"And when is your birthday?Never got to ask you that."
"(B/D)."
"Oh...its after two months then!And wha-"
"Kookie stop now.You're asking way too many questions,"Taehyung commanded with his eyes fixed on the road.
"I just asked  two questions,come on!"Jungkook complained while sitting straight.
"But still,your talking is disturbing me,you big nose."
"Hey!My nose is at least better than yours!"Jungkook protested with a light blush dusted on his cheeks."You're so weird that even fans call you alien!"
"And what about you,huh,bunny?"Taehyung laughed,which made the younger one annoyed and it led to a little quarrel among them.

The quarrel was not an aggressive one,but instead,a cute one with Jungkook pretending to be angry and scolding his hyung for embarrassing him in front of 'girls' and Taehyung just laughing like he didn't care.But in the process,they had both forgotten that there even were people in the car besides them.

"Um,guys?"(Y/N) called out to the two boys who were busy in their own business and didn't seem to hear her,resulting her to increase the volume of her voice.

"GUYS!DO YOU HEAR ME?"

Hearing (Y/N)'s voice,they both quietened down and replied calmly with a 'yes'.

"YeSeul lives in the building we just crossed,"she mentioned,"I tried telling you to stop the car but you were busy in your own world." 
"Uh...sorry."Taehyung said and smiled a cute smile before turning the car back to the direction from where they had come.

Soon,the two boys had dropped the girls to their homes and by the time they reached their dorm,it was already eleven o'clock.

After parking the car in its place,Taehyung and Jungkook walked towards the front door of their dorm with hunger growing in both of them since they did not even  have dinner yet.

"Hyung,do you think the others will be asleep?"Jungkook asked,hasitating to ring the doorbell,thinking that it might disturb the other members who were sleeping.

"I think so...lets go inside,I'm starving,"the older one said while quietly opening the door.

The two sneaked inside silently.There was no sound coming from any of the room,indicating that the rest of the members were asleep.

"Lets eat something,I'm so hungry~"Jungkook said as he made his way to the kitchen with Taehyung following behind.

Entering the kitchen,they opened the fridge to look for something that they could make easily,but instead,found a bowl of kimchi fried rice.

"Jin hyung must have kept it for us...how sweet,"Taehyung said as he took the bowl and heated the food.

When it was done,they both sat at the dining table and shared the food between themselves,both happy to finally have something after being hungry for so long.

"This is so good~"Jungkook said as he continued to stuff his mouth.
"I know it is!Jin is so amazing!"

They both soon finished and were about to leave the kitchen until they saw Jin standing at the doorway,looking at them,eyes hardly opened and expression indicating that he wasn't in a good mood probably.

"The food was so good!Thank you Jin hyung!"Taehyung exclaimed and ran to Jin,hugging him tightly.
"Yah!Let go,I can't breathe!"the eomma commanded in a rather angry tone."What took you so long?Have you seen the time?Its almost midnight now."

"Sorry that we're late but there's-"Taehyung tried to explain but was immediately cut off.
"No buts.In your room,right now!"

And with that the two younger boys rushed out the kitchen,but Jungkook was held back by Jin.

"I didn't tell you.We've got business to do,young man."Jin said as he stared dangerously at his band member.
"E-Eomma?"the poor kid gulped as he looked at his hyung with horror.

Taking a seat at the dining table,Jin indicated Jungkook to do the same.

"So you asked manager-nim to drop you,huh?"
"U-Uh,hyung,actually...I,um-"
"Can you explain why you're THIS late?What were you doing?"Jin sounded angry.
"A-Actually,after I came out of the washroom,I-I heard some noise coming from the storeroom so I decided to check but when I entered the room,the door got l-locked."

The older boy thought for a bit before letting go of the angry face he had just a while ago,and smiled lightly,also sighing at the same time.

"Okay,you're excused this time.But,don't repeat it again.Everyone was so worried."Jin said before standing up from his chair and going back to his room.

Jungkook,on the other hand,sighed out relief and rested his head on his palm.

Angry Jin is the most dangerous!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
 A/N:Back with another chapter!Actually,I got something to tell you all....this is my last update till November 25 since I have to prepare for my final exams.I'm so sorry that you'll have to wait but I'll make sure to update right after I finish my exams.Hope you understand.