Knowing

"Lucy~" A very hyped Mirajane, Levy and Lisanna sang.

The blonde who was currently reading a book on the bar looked up and payed attention to the three girls.

"Yes~" she sung back less enthusiastic.

The girls smirk grew wider and wider, "Remember when you told us that you liked Natsu?"

"Hang on Mira-nee, I think you mean Love. Don't you think?" Lisanna emphasised the word "Love".

"Your right Li-chan! That's the word we're looking for!" Levy cheered on not noticing a very red face Lucy.

"But Lucy, have you ever noticed if he Loved you back?" Mira was rubbing it in more and more.

Lucy mumbled something under her breath, "What was that Lu-chan?" Levy leaned in closer to her.

"I said no." Lucy had her head hung to the floor. "Don't worry Lu-chan, I read something in a book once."

"And that is?" Lucy couldn't care less. "How to find out if a guy likes you!" Lucy sweat dropped. She really reads those stuff?

"Like when a guy likes you, he hugs you by the waist!" Mira cheered as the others nodded their heads.

"Isn't that the normal way to hug?" The three girl's smirks turned into a frown. She is so dense, they thought.

"Natsu!" Natsu punched Gray and replied, "Yeh?!" He yelled back across the guild. "Come here!" Mira ordered.

"A-aye!" Natsu rushed over and stood next to Lucy. "Now hug Lucy!" Lisanna commanded.

Natsu spun Lucy and made her face him and embraced her. His arms rapped around her waist. This plan is working! He thought.

Lucy pushed him off softly which made him frown. "It still doesn't prove anything." Lucy said to the girls.

Mira grunted her teeth, then a light bulb popped up. "Gray!" Gray ran over with only his boxers on.

"Yeh?" He stood on the other side of Lucy. "Hug her!" Mira pointed to Lucy. Natsu glared at Gray, mine!

Gray wrapped his muscles around Lucy's arms which made her blush since he was half naked.

Natsu didn't like that so he pulled Lucy back. Mine! He again thought. Gray hissed at him and went back to Juvia.

Lucy was still flushed about what happened. "See?" Lisanna chirped. Levy and Mira nodded.

"No." Natsu couldn't take it anymore, he held Lucy by her sholders. "Ugh! I have feelings for you Luce!"

"Feelings for you Luce!"

His voice echoed though the guild which caught everybody's attention.

Cana choked on alcohol, Gray stopped stripping, Mira fainted, Erza dropped her cake and grasshoppers were heard.