Stars are in our presence

Normal POV

The bell had rung for class to start at Fairy Tail High. A young beautiful blonde girl sat in the middle row staring out the window, until the door was loudly opened during class. That had caught the blonde's attention. At the door stood Dragneel, always known to show up late to class.

As he walked to the seat behind her, the blonde continues to look out the window. The teacher then continued talking.

"Each student here must join at least one co-curricular event. Meaning you each either have to join a club or school related activity." The had caused some groans in the class. "That's all for homeroom, chat quietly amongst yourselves."

All of the blonde's friends came up to her table. "So what's everybody going to do?" Levy had asked. "I was thinking of joining the kendo team." Erza had said. "Um... I think I'll join choir." Wendy said. "Swimming is for me." Juvia suggested. "I'm joining the book club and computer club." Levy happily mentioned. "What about you Lucy?" Everybody's attention was to the blondes. "I don't know yet..." Lucy said.

______________________________________

"I'm joining the ice sculpturing club." Gray pointed to himself. "Combat is my cup of tea!" Gajeel pumped his fists. "What about you Natsu?" They asked Natsu.

"Hopefully basketball..." He said looking bored.

Lunch

"What do you mean the teams full?!" Natsu asked Gildarts the basketball coach. "Sorry my boy, try outs were two days ago. There's nothing I can do." Natsu walked away with his hands shoved in his pockets. As he walked toward the cafeteria, he saw the blonde who sits in front of him in class talking to his friend, Loke.

"Please let me join the club!" The blonde begged. "I'm sorry, unless you find someone else to join with you, we can't let you join." Loke said. "Why do I need someone to join with me?" Lucy asked. "The group has to have an even amount of people because all activities are worked in partners." Loke replied. Natsu wanted to help the blonde out, plus he didn't have a club to join so why not.

"I join." Natsu said walking over to the two. Lucy looked at him in shock. "Great! I'll report this to Miss Aries. Club starts tomorrow after school so don't be late!" Loke happily walked off.

"So... I'll see you later." Lucy said walking away too. "Ok, I'm Natsu by the way! Natsu Dragneel." Natsu grinned. "Lucy Heartfilia." Lucy stopped walking and replied. "Anyways Lucy Heartfilia, what type of club is this?" With out notice, Lucy busted out laughing. "What so funny?!" Natsu asked surprised by the laughter. "Nothing. It's just that you joined a club not knowing what activities they do, its pretty funny!" Lucy said wiping her tears away. Once she felt better, Lucy started walking again.

"Natsu Dragneel," she said with out stopping. "Welcome to the constellation club!"

______________________________________

1 month later

The constellation club was on Magnolia Hill for star gazing as a school excursion. In partners, members will list constellations that they see. Members with the most listed wins a trophy.

"Natsu...~ how much longer do we have to climb?" Lucy said holding the telescope while Natsu walked on ahead. "Quite whining, we're almost there." Lucy groaned out loud. After a few more minutes they stood on an empty hill with no trees blocking the view of the sky.

"Here." Natsu said. They then began setting up the telescope. "It's beautiful. there's no light around and we can see the stars clearly with out a telescope." Lucy admired the wide stretch sky fill with bright glowing stars.

"Let's begin." Natsu suggested. "Over there is the Leo constellation! And there! The constellation of libra!" Lucy said as Natsu wrote them down. "The southern cross over there!" The list continued, "That one is...!" Lucy began. "The Gemini constellation," Natsu finished as he looked up.

"Beautiful..." Natsu said, but he wasn't admiring the constellation, he was admiring the blonde girl next to him, whose eyes gleamed with excitement and passion. Behind her was stars shinning along with her, but they weren't as bright as Lucy Heartfilia. Well in Natsu's eyes.
______________________________________

Well I hoped you liked it!!

Vote

Comment

Share

Or what you kids do these days. (Joking!!)

-animeloves1