Warmth in your rain

"Run!!" Gray yelled as he bolted towards the hotel. "Gray-sama! Wait for me!" Juvia yelled trying to cover her head from the poring rain. Out of all the days, today she didn't have her umbrella with her.
"Sorry Juvia, survival of the fittest." Gray said, nearly reaching the hotel. Once they got inside, they both were dripping wet. "Let's go check in Juvia."

Check in?! I'm going to be in a room, alone, with Gray-sama! Juvia thought to her self, her cheeks blushed red. Gray soon noticed and asked her what was wrong.

"I-I've never shared a room with a guy before," Juvia admitted. Her gaze at Gray passionately, unfortunately Gray did not catch on to what Juvia was hinting at.

"So?" He said then walked off towards the stair case leading to the upper levels. Juvia didn't say anything and followed Gray. Once they were in their hotel room, Juvia pulled something out from her bag. It was a set of to necklaces one was longer than the other, that one she wanted to give to Gray. Trying to get Gray's attention, Juvia grabbed his hand making him look at her.

"I want you to have this," she pulled out the necklace and handed it to him. It was a tag like pendent with the Fairy Tail emblem on it. Gray flipped it over and saw that on the back there was a carving. It said,

From that day you didn't let me fall,
But I had fell for you instead.
Thank you.

Gray looked back at Juvia in shock, he didn't know what to say. He had never been in this situation before, sure their were plenty of girls who had looked at him but non had gone this far. Feeling kind of embarrassed Gray held the piece of jewellery tight in his grip.

"I didn't know how to express my feelings to you, I know all the stalking has made you uncomfortable but I really do li-," she got cut off.

"Do you really think stalking me would get my to like you? I know that I saved you from falling back at Phantom and everything, but it doesn't mean I like you or anything!" Gray said harshly. Juvia looked down at her feet, tears were threatening to fall.

"It's okay, I understand. I didn't need you to feel the same way, I just wanted to tell you how I felt. That's all. I've never had anyone care for me before, not even my own parents. Until I meant you that day, joining Fairy Tail was the best thing that has happened in my life. I always knew you would never look at me in that way, but I couldn't move on with out telling you the truth. Now that I have, thank you for everything Gray and, good bye." She walked out the door leaving Gray standing there all alone again. Juvia always knew that there was a high chance that Gray wouldn't return her feelings, but it still hurts.

Walking out of the hotel, rain poured down harder than when they had arrived. She walked where ever her feet led her, what was she to do now? Should she go back to the guild? Deciding not to, she headed for the near by beach instead. She wasn't ready to go back.

As she walked along the shoreline, she unconsciously dropped the matching necklace onto the sand and kept walking. By now Juvia was drenched.

Reaching the end of the coast, Juvia then headed for the sea. When the water reached her waist, she leaned back and let the sea began to absorb her. Her last look at the grey clouds, she closed her eyes.

Her eyes snapped open, her body felt warm. She then realised that Gray held her in his embrace. His head was buried in her neck and his hand on her head. She didn't know what to do or say, they were in the ocean with rough waves and the rain trickling down.

"Gray..." She muttered.

"What were you thinking running off?" He said in a cold worried tone.

"I-I..."

"Forget it, let's go back." Was all he said before pulled her to shore. Halfway walking back Gray came to a stop, he looked at Juvia and pulled her into him with their lips touching each other. As the rain still coming down, it didn't bother them for they were water and ice.

Once he began walking again, she noticed the necklace she had dropped around her neck. Once again Gray has confused her emotions, but she still rides the same train.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I going to supanova this Sunday!!! Is anyone else going?
Supanova 2015 Melbourne! I sooooo excited!
I'm dressing up as my OC, haters gonna hate!

Anyways thank you for reading!
From your crappy writer
-animeloves1