Right this moment part1

"Lucy get out of there right this moment before I break the god damn freakin door!" Natsu kept slamming on the bathroom door. Lucy was in the bathroom crying her eyes out while listening to music on her iPod.

"Lucy!" Natsu kept hitting, slamming his fists on to the door.

"Lucy, I'm getting real pissed off!!!" Lucy didn't pay any attention.

"LUCY! GET OUT OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!" Natsu yelled as the whole neighbourhood could hear him.

Silence.

"That's it...!" He said to him self, then he smashed the bathroom door open. In front of him was Lucy hiding in the bath tub. He rushed over to the tub and yanked her wrists, making her stand up.

"What is wrong with you!" Lucy tried to free from his grasp, but he was too strong.

"Let go you bastard!" Natsu only pulled her out and dragged her out of the bathroom.

"Fucking moron, let go!" Natsu didn't respond and kept dragging her to the bedroom.

"GOD DAMNIT LET GO OF ME!!!" Lucy screamed her lungs out.

"NOT UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!!!" Natsu yelled back. Once they got into the bedroom Lucy began kicking punching, hitting and trying to escape. In result Natsu forcefully grabbed hold of her and used his scarf to tie Lucy's wrist to the bed.

"Now be a good girl and listen, for each time you don't listen I will have to punish you. And you won't like that one bit." Natsu threatened with a evil smirk, it makes you think that he will enjoy punishing Lucy.

"NO-"

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. What did I say about resisting? Now for punishment, what should I do with you?" Then suddenly Natsu grabbed Lucy's chin forcing her to look at him. She could feel his breathe on her lips, and soon they were connected by a warm yet passionate kiss. Lucy how ever didn't kiss back, she knew the consequences of giving in. Natsu kept pushing and pushing but knew that she wouldn't give in, that's what made Lucy so remarkable. So he grabbed her left breast and squeezed it making her gasp, he then took that opportunity and sneaked his tongue into Lucy's mouth.

Pulling away after what seemed to be hours, Lucy had tears falling down her cheeks. Natsu used his thumb to wipe away those tears that stained her beautiful face.

"Will you listen now princess?" He asked in a very gentle and caring voice. Deciding that there was no way out, Lucy slowly nodded her head.

"Good girl. Now what happened was that I saw Lisanna look pretty upset so I followed her after she left the guild. I caught up with her and asked what was wrong, she said that her lover loves somebody else. I felt sad for her and gave her a hug, but what I didn't know was that she would pull me into kissing her. I tried to pull away, but then I smelt your sent near by. I stopped and looked around, seeing you right in front of me with tears flowing rapidly out from those beautiful eyes..." Natsu gentle caressed Lucy's cheek and buried his face in the crook of her neck.

"I knew that I had hurt you in so many different way, but it wasn't as painful as this. Please Luce... Please forgive me... Gomenasai! Hit me, punch me, all I want from you is forgiveness." He looked into those eyes that could put him in a trance and never wake up from it.

"I forgive you... But I want to break things off for now." That line stabbed Natsu right in the heart, it wasn't his fault, Lucy must understand this! He looked at her with shock and pain. With that she slipped from the knot on her wrist and walked out of the room, leaving Natsu on the ground in grief.

He soon smirked to himself, "Watch out princess, I'm coming to get you!" His eyes lit up in the dark.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guess what... ITS A CLIFFY!!! HAHAHA LOLZ

I'm sorry, I was being mean :(
Wait until next time :)

-animeloves1