If you know whats best

Hey guys, long time no see! I'm sorry I haven't updated, but I have to say that this is not my story :(. I have been dared by my two friends (my real life She-devil and Titania) to post their very embarrassing story (mainly my ideas but their dirty thoughts). *sigh* well here goes nothing...

WARNING: LIME FOR THOSE PEEPS WHO DONT LIKE IT. ADVERT YOUR EYES WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Normal POV

As Natsu entered the guild with his loud greeting of, "HEEEYYY GUUYYSS!!!" He was only looking for one person in the guild, that person had the most beautiful blonde hair he'd ever seen, and not to mention those big brown eyes.

Natsu was greeted back with,

"Flame brain!"

"Hiya!"

"Yo what's up?"

And others. As he searched the guild hall for that person, he saw that she was with... Erza?! I see that they were in a serious conversation, but Natsu couldn't help but go over there.

"Hey Luce!"

The said girl jumped from the sound of his voice, she looked over her shoulders and gave him a sad smile. I wonder what's wrong with her this early in the morning, Natsu thought.

Natsu POV

"Hey Natsu," she tried to smile but I could tell it was fake. I went and sat next to her, but she stood up and exited the guild. Why is she leaving so early?

"Hey Erza, what's wrong with Lucy?" Erza stopped eating her cake and pushed the plate forward. She let out a deep sigh,

"Boy problems Natsu..."

"Don't you mean girl problems?"

"No... It's about a boy she has a crush on."

"Oh... Okay." I began walking out of the guild in frustration.

Just who is this bastard? Lucy shouldn't be wasting her time on this jerk! Heck, I don't even know who he is. But he won't have Lucy, not in a million years!

Normal POV

Natsu ran towards Lucy's apartment. Once he got there, he entered though the window as usual.

"Lucy!" Natsu was standing right in front of Lucy.

"Is it true?!" She was a bit taken back and confused.

"What's true?" She asked a bit unsure.

"That you were talking about your crush with Erza?" Lucy blushed from embarassment. How did he know?

"Um yes...?" Natsu began having a dark aura around him.

"So what's it to you?" She asked timidly.

"What do you mean so what's it to me?" His eyes were glaring at her.

"What if he does something to you and you can't defend your self?"

"Pfft! As if that would happen! I know for one thing that he wouldn't hurt me. " Lucy began laughing playfully. Natsu grew angry and pushed her onto the floor, then he shadowed over her darkly.

"N-Natsu, w-what are y-you doing?!" Natsu chuckled evilly.

"That's the funny thing Lucy, you may think you know somebody. But your DEAD wrong!" Natsu trapped her on the floor as she was blushing, hard. Slowly while caging Lucy, Natsu began taking of his vest and was left exposing his muscular chest. Lucy tried to get out from under him, but he was too strong and pinned her hands.

"C-cut it o-out N-Natsu..." He didn't listen to her and inhaled her scent deeply.

"You smell so nice Lucy... I COULD DEVOUR YOU." Natsu said darkly with an evil grin. Then he slammed his lips on hers. After they pulled away for air Natsu began,

"You know that dragons are very possessive of their stuff, so I'm not going to let my ultimate prize be taken away easily!" He slammed his lips on hers again and again. Natsu lets go of her wrists and ripped her tank off, leaving her with her bra on.

"Natsu s-stop!" Lucy tried to cover herself with her bare hands.

"NO!" Natsu re-grabbed her wist and pinned her back down.

"Your not going anywhere until you've been taught a lesson!" Suddenly there was sound of clanking metal, Erza!

"Help-!" Natsu covered Lucy's mouth.

"Tch what bad timing." Natsu got of Lucy and collected his stuff. Lucy was stiff as a rock.

"Lucy?" Erza was making her way up the stairs. Natsu was prepared to jump out of the window, but paused to say,

"Lucy I warn you to stay away from this guy, if you know what's best for you. And if I catch that you are up to something, I will not hesitate into punishing you." Natsu licked his lips slowly and looked down upon Lucy, who was still trembling on the floor.

"I won't be holding back next time...well if there IS next time. As much as I hate you having a crush, I would prefer you hanging out with him so I could do something better to you as punishment. Well later Luce." Natsu waved then jumped out the window.

"Does he even know that he's the guy?" Lucy said to herself as Erza stormed in.

"Lucy-! Why are you half naked? What happened?" She asked.

"Natsu happened..."

---------------

So was it as bad as I thought? Vote, Comment, Share! Feel free to share your opinions I don't care, I think of them as building blocks!

-animeloves1