Fate caused us to meet

In the year 139, the world was split into two kingdoms. Both kingdoms have been enemy's for so long, until the recent kings decide to make peace and stop all sorts of wars from happening. Both the kings decide that the princess of light and the prince of flame shall have an arranged marriage. The heir of the thrones were willing to honour their fathers and keep peace with in the kingdoms.

Once the two had encountered each others presence, the princess nor the prince liked one another. The prince had always dreamed that some day he would find a maiden with free spirit and aren't obliged to rules. The princess however wanted adventures and to be free from moral and responsibilities.

Once the ceremony was held, both side knew that there was no turning back now. The whole country celebrated the day of the wedding, but both side however were not easily making peace. The day after the wedding the prince of flame had to return to the other castle to help create peace with in his own land, and so the princess was required to do the same.

The princess went to town after the prince had left, she stood gracefully at the town square in front of all her people. She announced that this side of the world must make peace for they are to survive, some of the people did not agree and began protesting. The princess then stood up above the crowd.

"I don't want to hear you complaints! If you do not follow my rules then get out off my land, I won't stand for any cowards who are not willing to make peace. Look around you, if we continue to have war, our children will suffer the consequences! Stop being so god damn selfish, and make peace already!" With that the princess began walking of stage and down an alley, the coach followed her but she dismissed them, telling them that she will find her own way back.

As the prince had left the palace to his own kingdom, he remembered that he had forgotten some business papers. The prince told the coach to head back to the palace as fast as possible. On the way, the prince saw a gathering in the town square, with his now wife standing on stage. Curious as he was, the prince commanded the coach to stop. He got out of the carriage and walked into the crowd. Hearing the princess put order to her people made the prince smile, happy that his marriage was not a waste, and that the princess had guts.

When both prince and princess had their own private meeting with their kings, both were ordered to murder the other to claim the throne to both kingdoms. Both the prince and princess obliged to the plan.

The princess was reading a book while strolling through the halls of the castle. She did not pay attention to where she was going, causing her to bump into someone and fall onto the floor.

"Are you alright?" The mysterious man said helping her up. She nodded her head to reply that she was alright. She looked at the gentleman to seek who he was. He was non other than the prince himself.

"My deepest apologies, thank you very much and I'll be heading off now." The princess began walking away from her husband.

"Why rush off so soon?" The prince said causing her to stop and turn around. She saw that the prince had crouched down with his back facing her, picking up the book that she had abandoned and was laid open the ground.

"I thought that we could have tea in the garden," the prince turned around holding the princess's book in his hand.

"We are after all, husband and wife." The prince said with his signature grin, causing the princess to blush.

"Why not," the princess gave a genuine smile in returned. She walk past the prince, leaving him shocked with that one smile.

Spending quality time together, the prince and princess got to know each other better. Also one thing that they did not realise, is that both are falling deeply for each other. Months have pasted and the kings saw that their own children have been going off plan, and have forbid them to see one another ever again.

When the prince and princess both heard of the news, the ran around the castle in search for each other. Yelling and calling out each other's name. Soon enough they found each other in the grand ballroom. They stared at each other from opposite sides of the room.

"We can run away," they both began walking towards each other. "We wouldn't have to worry about responsibilities and our fathers."

"We can be free and have adventures," they both reached the centre of the ballroom. Looking into each other's lovingly, they leaned in to share a kiss. Once their lips were connected, arrows we shot through both their backs.

Year 721

A beautiful young writer exploring the world stood in front of a statue in the town of Hageon, gazing passionately at the masterpiece along with other tourists. 'There's a lot of people today.' she though as she read a book about the statue's history. Out of the crowd emerged a young man who accidentally bumps into the young writer.

"Sorry miss," the boy said grinning cheerfully. The girl gave him a smile, "It's quite alright, don't worry."

"Enjoying the town?" The salmon haired man asked. The girl nodded, "I'm mainly here for the famous statue," pointing to the statue in front of her.

"Ah... "The Sacred Lovers" one of the best artworks I've ever seen." The boy said. "It really is amazing..." The girl said with a smile and a passionate look in her eyes, the young boy stared in awe and thought he recognised that from somewhere.

"My names Natsu, it's nice to meet you," the boy reached his hand out.

"I'm Lucy," she shook his hand with pleasure. Natsu gave Lucy a heart throbbing grin, "Say Lucy, would you like to have some lunch with me and I'll tell you about the legend behind this statue?"

Lucy smile and walked right pasted him, she soon stopped at a distance then turned and said, "Sure." Leaving him stunned as the crowd walked pasted them.

The End

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated! Hope you guys liked it :)

-animeloves1